G'day from Brisbane, Australia

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
Hi everyone!!

My name is Marcel and I'm from Brisbane, Australia. Have been riding since I was 5yrs old, however am presently enjoying an enforced riding holiday ;). Looking forward to getting back on board mid-Feb.

I have a 10MY Thruxton SE that I have been working on since it arrived in June last year. As with any café-racer, it the mods you do that make it your own. The SE is coming along well, with a few detail bits to finalise.

I have included a photo here, however will post additional images in the Thruxton section for those interested.

DSC02649.jpg

Cheers,

Marcel

tezza

Street Tracker
Welcome Marcel from just down the road,there are heaps of us Ozzies here . love the Thruxton

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I hope to meet your guys out and about.

Are there any locals heading to the Valla Beach Raid, 11-13 March?

M

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
Boof is also from Brissy You should contact him as He will probably know. How did the floods effect you BTW

Thankfully being in Margate (Redcliffe Peninsula) we weren't affected by the floods like some of those less fortunate around us. All the rain caused it to be a bit wet under-foot and we did move the bike to higher ground, but all ok otherwise.

Will contact Boof... unless he reads this!!

Marcel

austat2

Scooter
g`day mate i`m in Brisbane aswell. TeamMoto Triumph have a ride this Sunday if you have nothing to do come along i`ll be there.

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
austat2 - g'day!!

I was down at Team Moto this afternoon for a quick wander through after a visit to Chermside.

I'm on the sidelines until mid-Feb, so won't make the ride tomorrow + I need to pack for a trip to the UK on Monday.

What do you ride anyway?

Catch-up soon.

Marcel

Kappy

Two Stroke
He Marcel, bloody beautiful bike you've got there ! Greetings from the everlasting sunny place of Dubai

austat2

Scooter
g`day ThruxtonSE i have a 2009 SE and love it i`m always goin on rides up Mt Glorious and Mt Mee if ya keen to join

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
austat2,

Thanks for the offer - we'll have to get together for a run when I return from England during mid June.

Where do you live?

Marcel

Skidmark

Scooter
There's a fair number of us around

I'm on the south side and commute into the valley every day on either the Thrux or an anniversary Bonnie, give me a wave. (I've got rid of the battery box now so its clear under the seat)
OnOn
Skiddy

Attachments

• thrux side2.jpg
    thrux side2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0