FYI forkboots

drlapo

Hooligan
K&S No. 16-3009 Direct OE style replacement for 2001+ New Hinkley T100 Bonneville, and
2001+ Thruxton. OE Reference A9638018. Kit includes two fork boots (gaiters) and two upper worm
drive clamps. Gives the Bonneville that vintage look while protecting the fork from dirt and
debris. 10 Tooth, 40mm upper ID, 60mm lower ID, 75mm compressed height, 200 max height,
150mm static height.

K&S No. 16-3009 Direct OE style replacement for 2001+ New Hinkley T100 Bonneville, and
2001+ Thruxton. OE Reference A9638018. Kit includes two fork boots (gaiters) and two upper worm
drive clamps. Gives the Bonneville that vintage look while protecting the fork from dirt and
debris. 10 Tooth, 40mm upper ID, 60mm lower ID, 75mm compressed height, 200 max height,
150mm static height.

Awesome find!!! Only $27 on Amazon!

drlapo

Hooligan
K&S also makes OEM swithcgear so if you need a handlebar switch check them out
their left handlebar switch looks like the Triumph OEM switch

K&S also makes OEM swithcgear so if you need a handlebar switch check them out
their left handlebar switch looks like the Triumph OEM switch

Also good info for the overall Modern Classic Knowledge Pool. I know they are based in San Diego, CA and it might be difficult to order directly from them. Years back I tried ordering switches from them and they turned me down saying to hit up one of their retailers.

Turns out one of their retailers is Motion Pro. So if you try to order directly from K&S and they give you the turn around, contact Motion Pro and they will be able to help you out. You might need to contact Chris Van Andle from Motion Pro to help you with this. Plus, Chris V is knowledgeable on their stuff and can help you out with your build projects.

Bongo111

Scooter
Some of these non-O.E gaiters don't have the air-holes in them like the Triumph ones do. It's worth looking out for, as the non-vented type can collaps in with the action of the forks...