FS: Rev't Fairfax Boots

redfox0710

Scooter
I am looking to sell my pair of Rev'it Fairfax boots. I bought these less than 6 months ago and I just dont use them enough, since I tend to ride just in my regular boots. The boots are in great condition and I have not gone down in them and have only worn them a few times. They are a size 41 which is an 8 but these boots run big. I am usually a 9-9.5 depending on the shoe. I bought them directly from a Rev'it store in California and the sales person suggest I go down a size since they run big. The boots fit me perfectly. I am looking to get 200 plus 15 for shipping. These retail for 279.99 brand new and since I have only had them for less than six months they are pretty close to new. If you have any questions please feel free to ask . The pictures I have are all to big to post so if interested please let me know and I can email them to you. Or you can follow link below to see pics

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/revt-fairfax-boots.1088523/

Last edited:

Synigod

moped
Hey,
Sorry I was away camping. I have the interest but my budget just got consumed by powder coating.

Jeff

redfox0710

Scooter
Lol, well no one else has shown interest so I don't think they are going anywhere. I guess just let me know if you want to see some pics or if you want to buy.