bag rails.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • grab rail.JPG
    grab rail.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

izzug

moped
Call me if you want parts.....please don't post you want them....call please.

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
Rick Radford I presume? .. this is an ONLINE forum that YOU posted a classified ad. If you're refusing to respond to people online here on this forum in reference to your ad, then I'll be deleting your ads here and you can take it to Craigslist ..

strokerlmt

IZZUG....you have not sold them all because you are begging me to callll you and you won't send me pictures.....fuck off
Thx Dude...
LMT

izzug

moped
Sorry for all the hassle I've caused, I have bought and sold over 35+ bonneville's. Some of these bikes were crashed so I end up with a bunch of parts, most of the parts I sold on the old NTBF site. When I get a bunch of emails and everyone wants the same part it's easier to take a phone call. I pulled the ad when I broke the forum rules on how to post.
Sold, but will resurface in the future

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Nice.. class act. I graduated from high school in 1968. None of us should be subjected to HS verbal games in a Bonnie forum.

Rick's a good guy.. he asked guys to call him.. so call him. What's wrong with that.

What is wrong is that the first post he put on the forum in essence said "I got shit to sell, but I can't even be bothered to check the forum to give potential buyers the info they want." Pretty shitty way to introduce one's self, no?

He may be a good guy, but he was being a douchetard IMHO. I agree with Craigore that dude can fuck off.

Craigore

TT Racer
I agree with Craigore that dude can fuck off.

Thank you. He could be a REALLY AWESOME GUY, though with no credibility here it's hard to be trusting of brand new members with no history on this forum; especially those who just join to sell stuff...

For the record, I'm not in HS, I TEACH IT!

strokerlmt

My 2 cents....this is a cool close site with no bull shit. All I saw was someone with 5 posts that comes on the site with more parts than a triumph dealer (joke ;-))) No dialogue, no hi there, what ever. Listen this gent might be a great guy but I have been burned 4 times purchasing bits and pieces because I trust everyoneeee. So my thoughts , come to NBR , get to know everyone, let them know you, then sell some bits so we know you are cool.
No big thing.....
LMT

Bonafide

NBR founder
Aight .. enough of that. Thread closed.

I personally know Rick. While he is very straight up/stand up guy .. he can be, um .. difficult.

You cant come on here and post ads that demand you do not use the very forum for contact purposes that you used to for your ad. That's crap .. especially for your very first post. No one knows him and no rep creates scrutiny. Understandable.

1968 HS is no way relative to 2013 HS .. just sayin ..

Status
Not open for further replies.