FS: Front/Rear fenders from 2014 Scrambler - Matt Pacific Blue

For Sale: Front and rear fenders from 2014 scrambler with very low miles; looks brand new with no scratches or blemishes. Rear fender comes with NewBonneville Lucas style tail light and turn signal cluster (polished bullet). This is plug-n-play, no splicing needed. The tail light was only on the bike for a few weeks and a few miles.

$200.00 shipped lower 48

Front fendor:

372A230A-EF16-41C8-AD79-D422933D15AD_zpsbdrnegfi.jpg

Rear fender with Lucas tail light and turn signals:

69AF85BC-F089-4011-B1C7-03B9B94F1E7A_zpsot3kou8s.jpg

Hey how's it going? Any chance you know if the front fender would fit a 2007 Bonneville? I was planning on getting the Brushed Lucas Tail light and signals at some point, so this could be a bonus for me because i want a shorter front fender, too.

Unless your existing front fender is riveted to the front brace, it should fit. I'm not familiar with the 2007's, but on my 2008 T100, I could simply unbolt the front fender.

I'm worried mine might be riveted (Just a standard Bonnie). I'll try to sneak some time in at work to check online and/or just take a look at her tonight when I get home.
Are the fenders still mat blue, as they look black in the pics with them off the bike?
By the by, your bike is simply awesome, Chris.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, the fenders are still the OEM stock Matt Pacific blue that you see in the first set of photo's.

Full disclosure: if you haven't already noticed in the photos, there appears to be a slight scuff on the rear fender under the tail light caused by my license plate. But if you're going to repaint or plasti-dip them to match your bike, then no problem or simply bolt on your license plate and fugetaboutit.

Either way, let me know.

Hey Chris,

Much appreciated on the full disclosure. Got home from work and just confirmed my front fender is bolted. Im gonna go for these if they're still available. I'll send you a PM.