Front End Lowering

whyme

TT Racer
How was the ride TDI?? I got my shocks delivered yesterday. I'll give it a go soon and let you know my results. I don't think I'll finish before my arm surgery Wed. so it may take a few weeks before I can ride and report back

tdipalma

Scooter
I've only been able to ride her for a few blocks so far. There does seem to be some slight handling differences (or maybe it's just my imagination). Nothing major to report other than it was nice to sit flatfooted on the bike. I'm taveling out of state so I won't be able to provide a proper shakedown for a week or so.

Mr. T

whyme

TT Racer
Hey Mr T, How are you making out with your lowered scram? I till have not put my bonnie shocks on-in the spring I guess.

tdipalma

Scooter
The bike seems to feel a little different but I haven't given her a proper shake-down or had the chance to test high speed handling. More to follow but since I'm a fair weather kind of guy, it may take a few months.

Mr. T

whyme

TT Racer
Finally got my Scram lowered. Took it into the shop to have new front springs. They talked me into just sliding up the forks and using the bonnie shocks. I could have done that myself. Oh well, it's done and I like it. A little less lean on the kickstand but seems ok and will not be an issue with falling over if I'm careful. I like the ride and 2 feet flat on the ground. Perfect if you are mostly street riding.