free service manual for Modern Classics

klem

Scooter
This reply :cheer::cheer::cheer:
A manual covering the EFI Bonneville (inc. T100 and other derivatives) is coming out very soon. Copies are expected June/July.

I'll e-mail when it is in stock.

Penny Cox
Motorcycle Editorial Manager
DDI No: 01963 442044
Fax: 01963 440825

klem

Scooter
The new manual for EFI bikes is now out Triumph Bonneville, T100, Speedmaster, America Service and Repair Manual: 2001-2012
Has anyone got a copy yet?

truckdude

Scooter
As an update, I tried the link provided by Begenius on File Factory. File Factory now gives the message that all free download slots are busy, try again later or pay for access. so I goggled "triumph bonneville service manual free download". I looked at a couple of the sites and they seem like scams. I ended up using a site called 4shared. I still had to register so I used an old hotmail address to avoid spam. I now have the manual, it took about 20 seconds to download. Good luck.

truckdude

Scooter
Thanks, Truckdude. The 4shared download is for pre-EFI Bonnevilles correct?

Yes, I didn't come across any EFI manuals in my search but I wasn't really looking. Maybe if you search by the year of your bike you will find the one you need, or by the first year EFI came out as that should be in the manual title.

My next task is to print out this thing at work on a super fast printer.

truckdude

Scooter
So I decided to print out all 482 pages of the manual at work. I even found an old binder to put it in. I was trying to keep this quiet and of course some dork had to pull the pages off the printer and walk around the office yelling, "Who's fixing their motorcycle?" about ten times.

P7270225.jpg

Hughesy

Scooter
So I decided to print out all 482 pages of the manual at work. I even found an old binder to put it in. I was trying to keep this quiet and of course some dork had to pull the pages off the printer and walk around the office yelling, "Who's fixing their motorcycle?" about ten times.

P7270225.jpg

That's so funny. I can just see it happening on "The Office".