free service manual for Modern Classics

08BB

Scooter
Ahh, so thats the ticket...I need to post 10 times before PM'ing a request to Begenius for the manual. Unless, he wants to email me at [email protected] If not, I'll keep on posting. Thanks!

begenius

Scooter
free share of the service manual--AGAIN

:thread:Here i am again folks!
i quit net walking nowadays prefer living the life outthere!
and riding /touring more often now
I see that very few people from here giving away some free copies of the service manual .wHY IS THAT please????
it supposed that i share the manual to say 100 people (have their names in my message box and from my server library.
Why still someone seeks for the damned manual ???
Any way for ANYONE WHO WANTS a free copy here is my link:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cd3ee71/n/modern_classics_service_book.pdf

please everyone of you who download the pdf SHARE AGAIN!!!!
i dont want to be the only one here who share the thing
We supposed to work as a team here and supporting eachother

Good Luck to all of us:c

Eugene

Bonnie08

Scooter
Can somebody PLEASE help me out here and email me a copy of the manual? I tried to download it through the link above but my computer is throwing a fit. nlmccoy2 at gmail.com.

I really appreciate the help guys!

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Can somebody PLEASE help me out here and email me a copy of the manual? I tried to download it through the link above but my computer is throwing a fit. nlmccoy2 at gmail.com.

I really appreciate the help guys!

email sent..not sure what your gmail account size limit is though. This pdf is quite big at 39 MB

let me know if you dont get it

cheers
Hillier

08BB

Scooter
begenius,

Thanks, I did download it from the FileFactory link you provided. Really, nice of you do hassle with it for folks.

Its a bit tricky because, you have to setup an account and then scroll down and click the slow connection speedo icon and wait a full 30 seconds. Most people don't have the patients and or think something is not working. Anyway, hope that helps a few get the dowloads too.

Enjoy your road-trips

gsciacca

moped
iPhone

Awesome-Thank you. I saved the file, imported it to iTunes. Tranferred the file to my iphone. Now I have a repair manual with me at all times. Not that I need it...
Thanks again,
Guy

Do Not offer what You Cannot Deliver!

Hi there, SherlockBones here. I Must be either Very Stupid or Simply Very Ignorant. When I am openly offered a Free Factory Manual, I say Thank You Very Much and go to DownLoad the Goodie! Surprise! Surprise! The DownLoad is BLOCKED and FORBIDDEN! Fool me ONCE , Do Not Try it Again. As Queen Victoria used to say WE ARE NOT AMUSED!

begenius

Scooter
Hi there, SherlockBones here. I Must be either Very Stupid or Simply Very Ignorant. When I am openly offered a Free Factory Manual, I say Thank You Very Much and go to DownLoad the Goodie! Surprise! Surprise! The DownLoad is BLOCKED and FORBIDDEN! Fool me ONCE , Do Not Try it Again. As Queen Victoria used to say WE ARE NOT AMUSED!

My offer is still there for FREE DOWNLOADING to all motorists.
You can not dwnld because THE SERVER of the FF was shut down for awhile for maintainance .
This is not your Local Public Service Agency
my offer is always there.According to site stats 87 people wave downl the manual.
eug

koifarm

Hooligan

Nice friendly first post asswipe.....could it be you're French Canadian?
Perhaps if you were a bit more friendly and respectful of the good folks on this board it might go a bit further and allow some of us to be helpful in getting you what you need.
It's a simple matter to ask a polite question without idle threats...most of us here are here because we love to ride and love Triumphs and love the people who share our passion for riding.
You can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar as the old saying goes..
Why don't you try once again, politely this time, or go fuck off and never come back.....
Just sayin....:attn:

I was able to download it fine a couple days ago...so the problem must be on your end.

dschief

750cc
I tried it earlier, it said all the "free download spots are in use" or something like that. No biggy, just wait a few minutes and one of the cheapskate spots will open up. That's what I did.

Re: So-Called FREE Modern Classics Manual

SherlockBones here. Still continuing, The BS, about the So-Called FREE Modern Classics Manual. Sorry, Boys But Stephen Harper is Starting to sound Good in His Denials about Robo-calls compared to this CRAP! Either Deliver the Goods or Get Off The Pot! Life is Too Short to Waste on Garbage like this! Keep the Soft Side Up and Happy Riding Soon to All, SherlockBonesXOXO

koifarm

Hooligan
SherlockBones here. Still continuing, The BS, about the So-Called FREE Modern Classics Manual. Sorry, Boys But Stephen Harper is Starting to sound Good in His Denials about Robo-calls compared to this CRAP! Either Deliver the Goods or Get Off The Pot! Life is Too Short to Waste on Garbage like this! Keep the Soft Side Up and Happy Riding Soon to All, SherlockBonesXOXO

Amazing Sherlock, in five posts you have managed to spout unintelligible venom by insulting any and all who are posting on the forum.
As you stated above, "Life is too short to waste on garbage like this!" , well my friend, life is too short to waste time on garbage like you, and if the grammar gods haven't seen your atrocious use of caps and insults it's way too late to save your reputation.
In short, fuck off.....if you're so upset with the way this board is run, then DON'T Come here.

:stfu:

Oxblood

750cc

Just downloaded it to see if I could, yes you gotto jump through a few hoops but hey it's free. Took me all of 5 minutes. If you don't wanna wait 5 minutes for a FREE manual a quick ebay search will pull one up you can buy for ~40 bucks.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I am thankful that this is a close-knit forum and jerk-offs like that end up getting the boot in the ass. Harshing out someone that has offered something nice and for free...real class. Time to go find Watson and play somewhere else.