Foot Pegs!?!?!

Easy13

Street Tracker
You can use Yamaha FZ1 or R1 pegs on a Thrux. Ebay has tons, including some that look like the ones you referenced...

Easy13

Street Tracker
You'll need to do a bit of engineering on the passenger pegs to get them just right, but having seen your work, it aint no big thang.

Skeeter

Rocker
i already orderd a set off ebay, 20 bones shipped to my PObox.. im ok with that. i dont rock pass pegs so im not worried and if i have to do some mods to the pegs for 20 dollars im not mad.

drlapo

Hooligan
i already orderd a set off ebay, 20 bones shipped to my PObox.. im ok with that. i dont rock pass pegs so im not worried and if i have to do some mods to the pegs for 20 dollars im not mad.

generation gap; what did he say? :huh:

Skeeter

Rocker
translation:
I purchased foot pegs off the popular auction Internet web site called ebay. they cost me 20 USA dollars shipped to my PO Box. I am happy. I do not use rear foot pegs on my triumph thruxton so I'm not worried about modifying them to install them. If I do have to do any modifications to the foot pegs I ordered I'm not worried because they only cost me 20 dollars.

plodalong

Scooter
The ebay ones can vary a bit, had to mod mine by drilling some holes and using flathead nails to get the angle right. Probably better ways of doing the same job, but I used what I had handy.

7071.jpg

7072.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
those look just like the ones i got, expect i got em in silver. i like the nail trick. ill use that if mine need tweekin

msc66

Two Stroke
translation:
I purchased foot pegs off the popular auction Internet web site called ebay. they cost me 20 USA dollars shipped to my PO Box. I am happy. I do not use rear foot pegs on my triumph thruxton so I'm not worried about modifying them to install them. If I do have to do any modifications to the foot pegs I ordered I'm not worried because they only cost me 20 dollars.

Hit the "like" button on this one.

Skeeter

Rocker
so i just got my 20 dollar ebay pegs in, they fit a Yamaha FZR YZF 600 750 1000 R6 R1 FZ1.....

theyre awesome looking and fit great. the peg mounts to a lil mount that goes into the peg tabs on the bike so i could adjust the peg clock-wise to make em look nice. although im a bit scared to stand on the pegs with all my body wieght since its only one allen bolt that holds it to the mounting tab but theyre 20 dollar pegs shipped. they look good, im happy for now

peg.png

Last edited:

Easy13

Street Tracker
so i just got my 20 dollar ebay pegs in, they fit a Yamaha FZR YZF 600 750 1000 R6 R1 FZ1.....

theyre awesome looking and fit great. the peg mounts to a lil mount that goes into the peg tabs on the bike so i could adjust the peg clock-wise to make em look nice. although im a bit scared to stand on the pegs with all my body wieght since its only one allen bolt that holds it to the mounting tab but theyre 20 dollar pegs shipped. they look good, im happy for now

peg.png

I have those same pegs on my Thruxtonated Bonneville and I stand up on them fairly regularly. Weighing in at around 275lbs, I'd say they're stout enough.

Skeeter

Rocker
yea i stood up on them the other day, for 20.50 shipped ill buy another set if anything happpens to these. im happy with them

Easy13

Street Tracker
My wife got me a set of Pazzo levers a couple years ago (before inexpensive ones became available), and they're pure motorcycle decadence... On the one hand I'm kinda pissed that now those nice levers are so much cheaper, but on the other hand I'm waiting for those ingenious chinese fellows to start making inexpensive fork braces, etc.