Fookin Wind

tchef

Scooter
The only day I could get away from work.It was a little breezy at my house, the closer I got to the coast it was BLOWING like a mofo.I thought I had a flat tire, weird feeling but I kept going.Never had that feeling on a bike. Like it was super lite in the ass end.:wtf: Bob

Wind sucks

Here in the central San Joaquin valley the wind has been blowing so had it is hard to keep a cage on the road little on a bike.:mad2: Pretty blue skies just to much wind to ride (gusts to 50 mph) here.

Oh well, I got to do some repair work on the broken driver side seat of my Mustang. Wind is blowing again today but, the local weatherman promises good riding weather this weekend. I hope he's right, I NEED A RIDE.:ride: BAD.

TheBBR

Scooter
Here in the central San Joaquin valley the wind has been blowing so had it is hard to keep a cage on the road little on a bike.:mad2: Pretty blue skies just to much wind to ride (gusts to 50 mph) here.

Oh well, I got to do some repair work on the broken driver side seat of my Mustang. Wind is blowing again today but, the local weatherman promises good riding weather this weekend. I hope he's right, I NEED A RIDE.:ride: BAD.

Thankfully it wasn't that bad a little east of you. I went throught there on the 16th on my way to AZ.

I know the hatred for the wind. In the last week I have been blasted in the Columbia Gorge WA, Tehachapi CA area and western Arizona.

BBR

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Been windy as hell here as well. For about a month now. Every day is 15-30 gusts. It does get old. I also never realized how noisy my helmet was...been wearing ear plugs a lot more, so I guess that's an upside.