Flying 15 Spring Opener Pics

Met up with Revolt, TheBBR, NWRaindevel and a bunch of other wankers up in Portland for the Flying 15 Spring Opener Poker Run. Even though it was pourin buckets and hailing, I had a f'ing good time. Here's some pics.

IMG_8959.jpg

IMG_8961.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8983.jpg

IMG_8957.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

IMG_8975.jpg

IMG_8976.jpg

IMG_8979.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8988.jpg

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
Nice to see everyone

Nice pics Gary...I do not know why I take a camera to these events! I took similar pics, in almost the same angles and mine look like crap! That ride was fun for the type of weather we were having. Hanging out longer in the bars at each stop trying to get warm/dry before heading out for the next stretch.

Attachments

• Pockets Pictures 048.jpg
    Pockets Pictures 048.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0

Bonniebret

Rocker
Great pics of my old stompin' ground. I can't believe 1. there was a Vincent there and 2. They gave you special parking. Very nice!

L Train

Scooter
Hey Gary. Glad to see someone had a camera. I was the wanker who left mine at home so nothing to contribute here. I will have to say it was cool to finally meet up with some of the locals from the forum. Triumphs were there to represent in true NW style. Rain, hail and snow didn't even slow us down. It was cold at times, but when the sun finally broke and warmed things up to 42 it felt like summer. Hell yaz!

Looking forward to riding with you bros soon.

Hey Gary. Glad to see someone had a camera. I was the wanker who left mine at home so nothing to contribute here. I will have to say it was cool to finally meet up with some of the locals from the forum. Triumphs were there to represent in true NW style. Rain, hail and snow didn't even slow us down. It was cold at times, but when the sun finally broke and warmed things up to 42 it felt like summer. Hell yaz!

Looking forward to riding with you bros soon.

L Train? Do I know ya by another name? There's a Chehalis ride on April 26th that I just might partake in.

L Train

Scooter
L Train? Do I know ya by another name? There's a Chehalis ride on April 26th that I just might partake in.

Yeah, I probably introduced myself as Laurence. I was the dude with the wirey red goat.

I saw the Chehalis ride on the Cascade Moto site. I'm gonna try to make that and some of the others.

Cheers!

dscott3509

Two Stroke
I work two blocks from Kelley's, and I was out wandering about 11:30 am looking for lunch. I saw around a half dozen bikes parked in front of Kelley's and I was wondering what was going on. I should have stopped in and asked. Curse work for having my mind preoccupied.