First Ride of '09

Motley

750cc
The sun is shining, the roads are dry, if a little salty, and the temperature got all the way up to a balmy 5C.

I thought I might get the Thrux out for a first ride today but after doing a little yard work I figured the windchill made it a little too cold to ride. Then a couple of other hardy types rode by and I thought "bugger this........I'm getting the leathers on an' going for it". Missus Motley thinks I'm a crazy bastard but I'm sure she's gettin' used to it.

Man this Thruxton is a cold-hearted bitch, always has been. Even though I had the battery on a tender all winter I still couldn't get her to light-up. I had to jump her from the lawn tractor.

It was glorious........a little cold, but I got out for almost an hour. Now, I'm gonna sit by the fire, have a couple of beers and surf the interweb.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Damn it's nice to swing a leg over a bike, even if it freezes yer balls off and now you'll have to jump your lawn tractor.:huh:

Motley

750cc
Damn it's nice to swing a leg over a bike, even if it freezes yer balls off and now you'll have to jump your lawn tractor.:huh:

Nah, nah, nah.............jump START 'er from the lawn tractor. Poor choice of words on my part, but I don't care, I got to ride and life is good again.