Finally,new bars

rodburner

Rocker
Have had these drag bars laying around for a few years,and today ,thanks to the risers I got at the ABATE swap meet last weekend,I got them mounted.Oh yeah,pimp stylin now...
jeris525.jpg

jeris524.jpg

Flaco

750cc
Damn it!

Those would be perfect in every way on my little cruiser!
Steve, do you have any idea what they are from and where to purchace them?
Fitment on 1" bars right?
Looks like the right pull back for this ol' man...

Thanks,

Allin...

rodburner

Rocker
Allin,they are generic HD risers,tapped for 1/2" bolts. I enlarged the stock rubber/steel cones and added a1/2" washer top and bottom,a new 1/2" copper tubing spacer and enlarged the hourglass a hair in the top tree to take the tube.A 1/2"X3 bolt and lock washer holds them on. They are one inch up and two inches back from stock.

Flaco

750cc
See!
Don't you think those would look good on my bike!?

Attachments

• DSCF0429.jpg
    DSCF0429.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0431.jpg
    DSCF0431.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0

Flaco

750cc
Allin,they are generic HD risers,tapped for 1/2" bolts. I enlarged the stock rubber/steel cones and added a1/2" washer top and bottom,a new 1/2" copper tubing spacer and enlarged the hourglass a hair in the top tree to take the tube.A 1/2"X3 bolt and lock washer holds them on. They are one inch up and two inches back from stock.
Cool!
Off to HD to get 'em!
I'm going to try and utilize the Triumph "Dog Bone" on them too...
Thanks...

rodburner

Rocker
Not sure where you will find them. These are at a nearly 90 degree angle,whereas most of the catalog risers I looked at, aren't nearly that severe.I wish I had known you were looking,as I saw several sets at the swap meet for 25 bucks or less. These were $20. I'll keep an eye out for you,for some more.

Flaco

750cc
Not sure where you will find them. These are at a nearly 90 degree angle,whereas most of the catalog risers I looked at, aren't nearly that severe.I wish I had known you were looking,as I saw several sets at the swap meet for 25 bucks or less. These were $20. I'll keep an eye out for you,for some more.
Thanks Steve,
I'll let you know what I come up with on my local and internet / catalogue search too...
Allin...

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hah, everyone not stock on the damn thing and you still had stock bars. Well, I must say I like the new look, hopefully they are comfortable as well

D9

Vendor
They seem to fall in a pretty natural position really.
jeris528.jpg

Steve... absolutely magic.

When you sit on that bike... as it is right now... it all comes together.

To see all those shapes working together like they are... man.

What lines she's making.

Damn near put tears in my eyes. Beautiful.

Last edited:

strokerlmt

Steve.....I have always liked the flow of your bike. Small head light + small instrument cluster....to tank which didn't fit.....to hemroid seat. The tank was always to high....I thought peanut tank at one point. Then you stretched the swingarm....did the mono and the "long, low and lean look started to happen. You got rid of the dual low mufflers to a great high single. now the new tank will finish it. It flowssss long and lean........
Great job.......LMT