Facts and chicks

T-boy

Rocker
Weird how you don't give a shit about the facts, but you end up reading them anyways. Nice.

Fact:

It took me about 60 seconds before I gave a shit about the fact in this picture:

tumblr_m4arpo3eiZ1r3tp7bo1_1280.jpg

LoVel

Two Stroke
Running makes you better at sex. Glad to know there is proof. A new reason to continue running.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
"Mice were exposed to heavy metal music during a study to see how it affects them… instead of completing the maze, they killed each other."

:rock::rocks::rock::rocks::rock::rocks::rock:

Twodogs

Street Tracker
Running makes you better at sex. Glad to know there is proof. A new reason to continue running.

I thought more sex would make you better at sex???? Oh well Sorry honey but according to the studies I have to go running instead....do I still get to have a smoke after??

LoVel

Two Stroke
I thought more sex would make you better at sex???? Oh well Sorry honey but according to the studies I have to go running instead....do I still get to have a smoke after??

Now that would just be foolish. I would never pass on a chance to make sure all my hard work was paying off. :lick:

T-boy

Rocker
I tried returning to the page and only looking at the chicks while skipping the facts. Couldn't do it, again.