...courtesy of CafeTwin.

163127_491033834925_45733284925_6264030_7154410_n.jpg.jpeg
ee54d5de1386f6aa4e25036819ba3789.image.750x500.jpg

cafetwin_triumph_caferacer9.jpg

cafetwin_triumph_caferacer8.jpg

DSC07611.JPG

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Regardless if you like these or not, you have to tip your hat to the Bonnie. Cafe, roadster, bobber...you name it...this has to be one of the best value bikes on the market today when considering reliability, quality and the directions you can take off with the bike...outstanding!

phil

Street Tracker
I'm gonna have to agree.. about you statement B06Tang, I ride my bike everyday..for work ,and pleasure.. and I don't think I would trade it for another bike out there.. its good on gas, nice and peppy, and super light to threw traffic, plus you can still buy all the du dads, and chromy bits you like for the engine and what ever you want... Ohh! did I mention all the people "daily" that say how cool it is.. You guys already know this.. lol..

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
P.S.. did I mention how easy it is to work on.. lol.. o.k I'm done,, thanks.

Excellent point there:c It seems like the Meriden crowd always had to have a wrench in their hand and now I head out to LOOK for things to wrench on because the Hinkley Bonnies are fun to do so.

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention in my first post that the Bonnie makes for a great street/dirt tracker too!:banana: