Err, I'm back

Hey guys. It's been a while and I thought I'd check in. Dunno why I "went away" really as from sneaking a peak at a few threads today, it seems all is as good as ever at NBR.

Actually, one of the reasons I've not been about (if anyone even cares!) is that there has been a lot of shit here locally between opposing motorcycle forums for a year or more so I just bailed on them and lost the whole forum thing. I kept vaguely in touch with a few on Facebook but that's about it.

I'm still hitched, still semi-working and of course, still riding. In fact, the Bonnie got treated to a bit of a makeover last autumn.

How's everyone else been doing?

Cheers,

Pikey.

strokerlmt

hey there the big pikester is back. Welcome back Pikey. Nice to hear you are dong well. Hang around for some time and send us pictures. besttttt
LMT

Thanks for the welcome - feels good to be back! OK, you asked for some pics so here goes:

Nothing extreme - new paint (candy brandy wine over a silver metalic basecoat), satin powder coated wheels with Pirelli MT60s, retro side panel decals, scrambler bashplate, flattracker bars, re-covered stepped seat and bobbed rear mudguard.

The paint really "pops" in the sun.

I got shot of the dodgy white grips, re-installed the front mudguard and bunged a gold drivechain on her. I was going for a late sixties T120R kind of look and I'm pretty happy with the results ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:

monty

Street Tracker
Welcome back Pikey.
Liking the look you have there. Very nice colour. Aubergine was it??

Monty.