don't Google camming

drlapo

Hooligan
I was trying to get some info on cam profiles and clicked on "camming" during a search, OH BOY am I out of touch
BLEAH!!!
:wtf:

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Just because I can't resist this sort of thing (getting grossed out or otherwise exposed to exhibits of weird human behavior), I googled camming and mostly came up with devices used in mountain climbing to secure a perch in rock crevices. There was a mention or 2 of video cybersex, but nothing worth vomiting over in the images search.

That being said, I too am behind the times. A few years back when an employee said that his wife taught 'spinning', I thought "hmmm...now there's a lost art". Glad I kept my mouth shut on that one...

Cheers,

--Rich

strokerlmt

Jesus....I did it tooooo. Shit ....after I started looking at "camming devices". Mountain climbing equipment, then I found "camming" I am also way out of touch.
LMT

whyme

TT Racer
come on...that's ridiculous! How can you even relate the word to that?? Some jackass from the hood heard clamming and couldn't pronounce it and said camming....that's where it came from..(no pun intended)

BTW I looked it up in the urban dictionary.

normandy

Street Tracker
I know what you guys are saying, I feel older after last weekend.
I went to my son and his wife's place for dinner and in conversation; I mentioned that I was out of touch with and have given up on trying to keep up with technology and I did not tweet, twitter or twerk. Once the laughter subsided I was updated on the fact that twerking is not the form of communication you might think.

Ketch

moped
For me, it's the opposite, I spent 35 years with IBM as a field Eng/tech. Have allways been involved in the bleeding edge of Technology, working on and using the latest and greatest.. I can usually run circles around this current generation, with the exception of the new Engineers and IT guys.. I know what twitter is but don't use it much..not really that interested in what most people have to say. :kick: