Do I know you...? Intro

boboso

Scooter
Many of you know me from the unspeakable forum which I am no longer a member or participant of... however I am active in other Brit Bike related forums... a few of the unluckier ones know me personally...

Not sure what to say here, as I am sure it has been said before, so here is the bike... we call her "Black Sunshine"... she no likey the chicken strips :scotland:

DSC_0044.jpg

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Hey Bob - good to see you here. Really hated not seeing you at Cambria, but fully understand why you could not make it and hope all is getting better on that front.

jamesbgood

Scooter
Glad to have you here Boboso :wave: we Canadians also have a saying
:canada: If it's not Canadian then it's probably Chinese :canada: :D

Welcome from Aus Bob..:australia:.... love your bike mate...any Thrux owner is all good in my books...:up:, even if you are a Nessie wrestler...hoots mon!!

Cheers mate......:cheers:

Bret.....:headbang2:

MES

750cc
Hey, I know you.

The party on saturday is a no go for me so it looks like your stuck with that platter for a bit longer.
Say hi for me.

boboso

Scooter
Hey Bob - good to see you here. Really hated not seeing you at Cambria, but fully understand why you could not make it and hope all is getting better on that front.

Hated not being there, but I celebrated our friends life in my own way. I miss that man...

Things are going as well as can be expected at home. In typical fashion... they told her 6 days to recover in the hospital, she did it in 4, they told her six week recovery, she was back on her feet in 2, they told her wait 6 weeks to start chemo, she asked what the earliest could be, they said 2 weeks, she scheduled it from the hospital for two weeks later. Cancer doesn't stand a chance... :cool:

She wishes to come to Cambria next year to meet some of the mystery riders that wished her well in so many emails, in fact we are hosting the 2nd Annual boboso Brit Bike BBQ at the house this weekend for our riding friends and families. She is not only an inspiration of life, but a dam fine wife as well as she has been busy making sure things are set for the BBQ.

I found this forum via a thread posted on NTBF and I'm glad I did.

boboso

Scooter
Hey, I know you.

The party on saturday is a no go for me so it looks like your stuck with that platter for a bit longer.
Say hi for me.

Will do on the "hi" and sorry you are not coming... :(

Remember, anticipation of platter is often worse than platter itself... me thinks I will place this on every thread to you for the next year... :)

2.jpg

boboso

Scooter
Glad to have you here Boboso :wave: we Canadians also have a saying
:canada: If it's not Canadian then it's probably Chinese :canada: :D

Careful, if things keep going the way they are here... it won't be draft dodgers coming North this time... it'll be debt dodgers :)

boboso

Scooter
Welcome from Aus Bob..:australia:.... love your bike mate...any Thrux owner is all good in my books...:up:, even if you are a Nessie wrestler...hoots mon!!

Cheers mate......:cheers:

Bret.....:headbang2:

No true Scot uses "hoots mon"... we just throw rocks and lift our "skirts" at ya'... and wrestling Nessie? Is she a stripper? You know they never use their real names...

Thanks for the comment on the bike, pretty proud of her. As stated before... an imitation and follower of many fine modders (not mods you sissies) on this forum.

No true Scot uses "hoots mon"... we just throw rocks and lift our "skirts" at ya'... and wrestling Nessie? Is she a stripper? You know they never use their real names...

Thanks for the comment on the bike, pretty proud of her. As stated before... an imitation and follower of many fine modders (not mods you sissies) on this forum.

:shh: Whats' worn under the kilt???....

Nothing!!...it's all in perfect working order!!!!...:wave:

Hedge

American Infidel
Not sure what to say here, as I am sure it has been said before, so here is the bike... we call her "Black Sunshine"... she no likey the chicken strips :scotland:
Welcome Bob - nice to see you here. With a bike that good looking you don't have to say much . . . she pretty much speaks for herself! Thx for sharing a pic of her.