Different Rear Tire

LoVel

Two Stroke
I only got about 3500 miles out of my stock Trailwing so I thought I might try something different. This is the TW42.

791207123_260.jpg

Thought I would try the TW 152

210-0001_A.jpg

The tread pattern seemed a little more road friendly but the tire is made for the BMW 650 which is about 70lbs lighter.

I already know the tire makes a little more road noise which will not be an issue because I wear earplugs on extended rides but I was wondering if anyone has tried this tire on a scrambler and if so was the mileage any better than with the stock tire?

I know it's alittle late to worry about but just wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect.

j.mac

Scooter
Hi I had a scrambler and I only got 3500 miles out of the back tyre. I looked about and I fitted the Tw 152. I found it a lot better for grip and ride quality. If you look on the website it does say it goes with the front tyre.

LoVel

Two Stroke
Glad to hear it. I figured i would be okay but still nice to know it's been done and worked well. Any info on the mileage?

drlapo

Hooligan
I had some bad Contis a few years back; TK11 and TK12
i put them on my BMW R80
the front tire was too hard, not difficcult but physically hard, to install without a machine and the rear tire was out of round
no more Continental tires for me
I now have Avons