Delaware River Ride

DavidC

Rocker
Took a 275 miler today through central and then northwest New Jersey into Milford, PA. Then, we tooled south along the Delaware River on the PA side. Lots of turns, hills, rockface, fields of corn, quaint houses, and the ever-present river along side. Many motorcyclists out today with sun and mid 80's air temp.
Me at Bushkill
RiverRun003-1.jpg

My crusty, trusty riding buddy Tom and his Shadow
RiverRun002.jpg

The river
RiverRun001.jpg

Delaware Water Gap
RiverRun005.jpg

Great ride indeed!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
The DEL GAP is beautiful country. I went by there one time when it was flooding and some of the houses in the valley were in big trouble. I think they closed the bridge for a while worried about it's structure.

For a guy from the west those jughead turns and weird exits back east are something you've got to get used to.

DavidC

Rocker
For a guy from the west those jughead turns and weird exits back east are something you've got to get used to.

Jughandles: a most strange concept for the out-of-towner, and lethal too! Sometimes people who do not know them make left hand turns through the road divider at intersections; not good for those hurtling down the highway thinking all is good. A big van did that once while I was on a motorcycle and luckily I was able to dodge it. Our politicians suck as well!

JEnfield

Street Tracker
KB let me know when you guys roll through . It is going to be all different this year now more Ocean Downs raceway to hangout . They dropped the bike week so the HD shop is putting it on we will see how that goes.
\
Jimmy

Last edited: