Dear BlueJ......

whyme

TT Racer
As much as I love your flopping butt avatar, it does make it hard for me to sneak a quick peek here when I'm at work. Just thought I'd let you know.

and PS....please some more naked pictures of your wife...there, i said it....I'm not pussy-footing around. I'm sure every one would be very happy with that!!! Beautiful woman!!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
LOL. I guess I could go back to my blue-haired self avatar. Or else the one of the naked Lass astride our favorite logo. As far as fully naked pix... it's not up to me. You'll be wanting to petition the Lass directly, and if she concurs, I'll provide.

:)

loxpump

Rocker
I for one enjoyed your last 2 avatars, better than the blue haired self one. Nothing against you personally BlueJ. And also would like to encourage the Lass to pose for more pics.

coopv2

Street Tracker
Dirty perverts......
count me in, as I missed any previous perverted displays of flesh.

DandyDoug

750cc
Ahem;
The lass has not posted or allowed any perverted photo's of herself. LOL
The lady has class, and her husband is one lucky dude to be with her and he knows it.

I vote for more pictures of her.

koifarm

Hooligan
I'll chime in for more pics, perhaps a concerted effort of posting Directly to Bonnielass might sway her permission for more pics, quite frankly(sorry Frank) I could care less whether the Lass is clothed or nekkid, the outright pleasure of seeing her in any way, shape or form is pleasure enough for this rider!
The Lass is a class act no matter how you cut it, just seeing her smiling face is enough to make any day a great one! Throw in some of that delightful skin and you have the ultimate turn on for your daily fix!
Rock on Lass...you're the best!!!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
The dedicated NBR-er would be well served by going back to December of '08 and looking for the 'Baby got a new pair of shoes' thread. Just sayin'.

Here's that smile... I'm hooked!

dsc_2151_crop.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
The dedicated NBR-er would be well served by going back to December of '08 and looking for the 'Baby got a new pair of shoes' thread. Just sayin'.

I'm well served!......gotta love the new shoes......thanks for the mammaries, er...memories.... BJ....

rodburner

Rocker
You both know where I stand regarding pics of the hostess with the mostess.So I'll expand my horizons and mention what a wonderful job you've done with the bonsai in the window.
S