Dealerships

Dealerships

• Bought mine new and the Dealer is still there

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Bought mine new and the Dealer is gone

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Bought mine used and no problem finding a Dealer for etc.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Bought mine used and big problem finding a Dealer for etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't really needed a Dealer's help yet.

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Having read on this forum about quite a few dealerships either going under or dropping the Triumph line, i was wondering how many have either popped up or gone under and what if any is the gain or loss.

So nothing to do but put a poll out there.

drlapo

Hooligan
there are 2 dealers within 50 miles
Gengras in E Hartford CT sucks big time but he has BMW and Ducati too so its fun to go there
Performance Cycles in Shrewsbury MA is a bit less fancy but I've purchased 4 new Triumphs from him in the last 2 years so what does that tell ya

Two Triumph Dealerships in San Diego County.

Rocket Motorcycles in San Diego (where I bought my Daytona 675)

North County Yamaha Triumph KTM (about 5 minutes from where I live...and where I bought my Bonneville)

Kingmoham

Scooter
Bought New..

Great Bay Motorcycles, N. Hampton, NH is one of the best in the States. They have their act together & always have.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
With quite a few motorcycle dealerships going out of business around here (all manuf's included), the local Triumph shop is expanding and building a new dealership. Motorcycles of Charlotte sells BMW, Triumph, MV Agusta and Ducati. The only sad part is they are moving further away from my house not closer. But still within 30 minutes.

loxpump

Rocker
Bought both of mine used. I also have a great dealership 10 minutes from me, RPM Motorwerks in Belleville, IL. Customer service second to none.

BobM

Two Stroke
Pat Clark Motorsports here in Las Vegas just moved into a larger building, but they no longer have any Moto Guzzi in the showroom.

Sean_D

Scooter
I bought mine used. There are 4 dealers that carry Triumph in Colorado that I know of. Two are within 16 miles of me (Foothills Triumph and Erico Motorsports).

fender

Street Tracker
I've got two options one is only a few miles away but it's a Triumph, Honda, Kawaski and Suzuki dealer. My other option is a pure Triumph dealer Team Triumph just outside of Janesville, WI about an hour away. Some great back roads to ride to get there also. I bought my bike used from them and numerous parts also. The've been great with any questions that I have had.

dschief

750cc
I probably have at least 5 dealers within 150 miles. My local dealer, L&D Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris, is about 30 miles from me. They don't do much with RAT, but they are good people, and after the problems I had with my Thruxton, I would recommend them very highly. The engine tech is excellent, and they will explain and document everything they do.

em_dot

Street Tracker
Capitol BMW in Raleigh, NC was a Triumph dealer until August '09. I bought my Bonnie there new in August '08.

They still take care of me really well. I always see other Triumphs there too. Their policy is still to service what they sold, but they have to source Triumph parts through an authorized dealer. This hasn't been an issue for me as of yet. They are currently helping me do the Alpina STS kit.

If I need warranty work I'll have to travel about an hour or so. So far so good, and it won't be a problem in 7 months as my warranty will expire.

nohawk

Rocker
Lone Star Harley in Tyler,TX is the closest and they have one guy there that is even aware that they sell Triumphs. The Euro Shop in Waco is top notch but they are 3 hrs away. Ive bought 2 bikes in Waco and the one I have now I bought used at Strokers in Dallas who deal in cartoon type choppers

Beaman

Two Stroke
Sharer's Cycle Center in Madison - they sell other stuff besides Triumph, but they do a great job and are personable.