dead guy on a cbr..

koifarm

Hooligan
what the hell are they gonna do come time to bury the dude....maybe cremation? but the bike ain't gonna burn....too weird...too weird...

Kirkus51

Hooligan
live fast, die young, be famous for 15 minutes.

Orrrr live kinda fast, stop doing knucklehead things when you turn 30, survive to retirement, blow your kids inheritance and die anonymous.

monty

Street Tracker
In fairness he's probably a lot quicker, even now, than a lot of the guys I ride with.

Monty.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I think it's awesome.......he really looks like he's alive. What a great way to take the shock and horror out of things ad make a positive image. Very cool... The article said the same funeral service just did a guy standing up in the corner at his funeral.... that's a little creepy.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Maybe they can embalm me getting my dick sucked by a stripper! Now that would be art; not sure how many people would be interested in seeing that but then again like Jeff said, "That is Fucked Up!" Ya think they put a plastic bubble over the whole exhibition like a collectible model car? :crazy:

Hedge man - you are fuking hilarious!!! :lol3:

koifarm

Hooligan
I've always said that when I die, I want to be buried sitting on my bike, bike and all.....it must be that ancient urge to take stuff with you for use in the afterlife....

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
Wanted to update you guys. The family just signed a deal to do a sequel to a weekend at Bernies only with a motorcycle theme.

strokerlmt

I said ....to each his own.......but
I have to agree with Dude......someone shot him......
Are you...we ....living in environments and condoning behaviors where someone comes up and shoots you.....I don't know what he was involved with but I have to say I get a little tired about hearing about the glorification of deceased individuals who expose them selves to a life style that invites getting SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Many years ago LA allowed the gang society to get their foot in the door. The authorities ignored what was happening and bowed to political voter pressure. Now gangs have become a part of our society. Why....why do we allow this....gang culture, guns, drugs, violence, intimidation...this is shit....not norrrrmaaalllllll folks.
Sorry to rant but this shit just pisses me off.....
LMT