Davida Classic, halcyon goggles

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Happy early birthday to me!

Super light, fit and finish is top notch. I also got the face covering and it integrates flawlessly. The goggles are comfy, not too constricting and provide good view and rain sheilding(found out this morning). The facemask is also suprisingly breathable and not too hot with it all equipped even in houston, compared to a full face. The interior is comfy with a bit of adjustability on how deep your head goes (go ahead crack your jokes). Downsides, the helmet has a snap closing fixture and also the d ring type, with the d ring type used there is no way to secure the extra length of strap and at speed it will wave around and hit the helmet. Also you need earplugs plain and simple unless you arent moving at high speed. Other than that it is one of my favorite accessories to the bike. err. . . me I suppose. oh yea another downside . . .cost. . .but like i said happy early birthday to me I got mine for free!

Oxblood

750cc
I've got a Davida and a couple of sets of halcyons myself. I love the style and my first pair of Halcyon's my dad wore in the 70's while he rode this:
1194058676_l.jpg

Ride on,
Oxblood

rmak

moped
with the d ring type used there is no way to secure the extra length of strap and at speed it will wave around and hit the helmet.

Just fold up and tuck the excess between your chin and the tightened strap. It's really not a problem.:up:

Rockers CT

Banned
I dont got the halcyons.. But I do have the Vintage Aviators and I actually have a pair of Luftwaffe original Ace goggles taken from the french in WW2.. I got a new strap for them.. They make me go fast.........UNaltered Image.. Just riding into the Apacolypse....:ride:

l_99bf274549e77a5d2e118099b318158a.jpg

Hedge

American Infidel
I dont got the halcyons.. But I do have the Vintage Aviators and I actually have a pair of Luftwaffe original Ace goggles taken from the french in WW2.. I got a new strap for them.. They make me go fast.........UNaltered Image.. Just riding into the Apacolypse....:ride:

l_99bf274549e77a5d2e118099b318158a.jpg
As soon as I saw this thread I new Seth would be all over it! He was born for this setup! :)