Dart flyscreen now for Scrambler

casper

Two Stroke
When I was looking for a flyscreen I found the stock Triumph one was much more expensive than the 'Dart'.

The Dart took about 10 or 15 minutes max to fit and was about £30 cheaper than the standard triumph flyscreen (I can't say how much US prices are as I am a Brit).

I am quite pleased with it and I would recommend it.

Casper/ Dave

By casperdog

KingBear

Hooligan
The Dart Flyscreen is a high quality product and a very nice styling accessory. Mine has little effect on wind blast, but I installed it for its looks.

casper

Two Stroke
The Dart Flyscreen is a high quality product and a very nice styling accessory. Mine has little effect on wind blast, but I installed it for its looks.

Barry

absolutely right; mine keeps a little wind blast off but not much! It does enhance the looks a bit and even a little less wind blast is good for an old fella like me :)

Cheers

Casper / Dave

casper

Two Stroke
Casper,
The windscreen looks great. Do you have any pictures of how it mounts up?
Thanks

Hi,

basically it comes with 2 mounting brackets that affix to the headlight adjustment/ retaining screws. It takes about 10/15 minutes maximum to fit. I haven't got a better picture which illustrates the job, But I am not a mechanic or even close and I managed it fine.

The owner of 'Dart' originally did it for his own Ducati and it sort of grew as a business; as stated the windblast deflection isn't great but it takes a little wind off you as you ride. The guy who owns the company used my Scrambler to illustrate it on his website (just Google 'Dart flyscreens'), so thats my claim to fame :)

Cheers

Casper / Dave

Various036.jpg

rous44

Scooter
Casper,
The reason I asked about the mounting; I have a headlight grille/guard and wondered if it mounted in the same place. It looks like you can't have both.

casper

Two Stroke
Yeah, I think you may be correct on that one. Unless someone out there knows differently?

Cheers

Dave / Casper