D9 Bracket

zman24

Scooter
:beer:Thanks Seth no problems looks great
I'm probably preaching to the converted however for all you older Bonnie owners and previous 750 bonnie owners this is definitely the first mod you should do ,not only functional but also VERY PRETTY.
I am now one of the many endorsing SETH aka D9 not only great engineering
but also a very efficient business ( less than three weeks from inception to completion)and i'm in the UK .:brit:HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Attachments

• bonnieBracket.jpg
    bonnieBracket.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

zman24……you are now a member of the of a group that makes the Masons look like pre schoolers. The D9 society is a group you will never leave. No one passes on their D9's, you keep your bracket even after we are infirm, sold the Bonne and can't ride anymore, your D9 bike jewelry shall hang on the garage wall for eternity.:worthy:
LMT

zman24

Scooter
zman24……you are now a member of the of a group that makes the Masons look like pre schoolers. The D9 society is a group you will never leave. No one passes on their D9's, you keep your bracket even after we are infirm, sold the Bonne and can't ride anymore, your D9 bike jewelry shall hang on the garage wall for eternity.:worthy:
LMT

AMEN to that,let it be ,and so be it
It will hang on the garage wall forever with the fan belts and fans
leaving a legacy for generations to come but only after my riding days are over
where it is possible MY family may hang me up beside it :hung:

chaZ

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Still one of my favorite changes to the bike, putting the ignition switch back where it belongs..