D9 bracket on Thruxton pics, finally

saschagast

Scooter
just a quick post about the D9 bracket Seth sent me.
the original bracket came with 1 1/8" spacers but I emailed him that i'd love to go lower so he sent me a selection of spacers and I ended up with 3/8" spacers. I am so happy with the look.
All I did was reverse the light brackets to bring the lamp a little lower too.
here some pics.

before:

124750253.jpg

and after

126637399.jpg

126637396.jpg

126637401.jpg

I love how much the bracket lowered the instruments and also how it almost feels like I can see a hot chick on the bike.

Seth, you are awesome, thank you so much and sorry it took so long to post pics

Sascha

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Yea you can keep going with the latter pics, I think i just need a few more angles or less clothing i mean err less sunlight perhaps some private garage photos to really get a feel for how the gauges now impact the full bike

Clarke

Scooter
Nice look going on with your bike. Nice model, wow! Seth, you never told me about THAT option with your brackets.

D9

Vendor
Such pics... wow!... she's a hottie and the bike looks great too!
Sascha, between your pics and Sportyone's pics... hopefully this is the beginning of a very very good trend... ;)

Clarke... you just gotta look closer at the option sheet & read the fine print and quit staring at your tank for a minute, LOL :D

Photonboy

Scooter
Nice minimalist look. The bike looks clean, light & simple. How's it with no front fender? Any sh*t fly in your face when riding?

saschagast

Scooter
Nice minimalist look. The bike looks clean, light & simple. How's it with no front fender? Any sh*t fly in your face when riding?

Not if you don't drive through sh*t, hahahaha

but I live in Los Angeles, I don't ever really get surprised by rain anyways, so no big deal, still looking into taking things off or making them less aparent, black headlight is next

Photonboy

Scooter
still looking into taking things off or making them less aparent, black headlight is next

I have a black '05 and put on some black Pazzo Racing short levers & they look awesome. Highly recommended. They'd be perfect on your setup. The black tank knee-pads & some fork gaiters would look good too..

saschagast

Scooter
sasssss are there anymore pictures of the brackets....bracket ?
LMT

i actually do have a pic she won't allow me to post, nor is it PG. last weekend we drove on Mulholland where they take pics of you riding by and she flashed the guy.
I gotta say....pretty yummy:headbang2: