CT Sunday 4/26

Bucky, Hedge, and I are going to get together on Sunday am.
The weather's supposed to be great, who wants to join us?
We'll probably meet at my Mom's 9-10ish, and go from there.
Bucky wants to sync his carbs, and Hedge needs a chain adjust.
Then a ride to nowhere for lunch. TBA

Anyone interested?
Uncle Charlie

Norwalk Ct, 3 blocks from exit 38 Merritt Parkway(rt 15)

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Hey Charlie,

I am hoping to ride over to Toymakers cafe' and beg a look at their barns on Sunday. What are some good roads over there?

Sal

by the way, I love Norwalk. I take my boat over there quite a bit in the summer and fall and fish around the islands.

Last edited:

Hedge

American Infidel
Hey Charlie,

I am hoping to ride over to Toymakers cafe' and beg a look at their barns on Sunday. What are some good roads over there?

Sal

by the way, I love Norwalk. I take my boat over there quite a bit in the summer and fall and fish around the islands.
Great Stripe Bass fishing around those islands! I have even pulled up a few Weakfish.

Hey Charlie,

Sal

Hey Sal,
I'll send you a pm, got lots of questions for you.
Uncle Charlie

Hedge

American Infidel
Hey Charlie,

I am hoping to ride over to Toymakers cafe' and beg a look at their barns on Sunday.
I wish you Good Luck begging on a Sunday with his wife around! She will bitch slap anyone who takes Greg away from the grill! :D I fear that woman!

Hedge

American Infidel
Charlie - I have been officially cleared for birthday vacation on Monday & Tuesday. The only caveat is I have scheduled an 11:30am MCSE Microsoft test in Trumbull on Tuesday which if I have prepared myself correctly should not take more than 90 min! :)

Hedge, and I, didn't get very far when my belt broke. I rode bitch on his
luggage rack, and we got my p/u and trailer. The good news is we didn't
get caught on the Merritt Parkway with the trailer and an expired registration.

Oh well, shit happens,
Uncle Charlie

Update:
Spare belt installed, Spring cleaning ongoing, getting ready for the BTB!
Looking forward to seeing all you crazy folks there,
Uncle Charlie

gilligan

Scooter
Glad to hear you got a replacement belt installed. The BTB should be a good time. Let us pray to the weather gods!!!