covers

Skidmark

Scooter
I have a set of the polished ones. Well made and solid, yes I think they look cool and thats all they do - look cool.
The Sprocket cover may be lighter than standard but there are lighter options out there.
Skiddy

strokerlmt

I have seen their work up close.....very nice.....my personal feelings, have nothing to do with what looks like a great co. and great work, is why would I want to "fin" out the rt side of my bike and not the left......for me very very unbalanced look with no continuity. Do a finned clutch and that would catch my eye for now not for me.
LMT

Skidmark

Scooter
LMT I see your point but as it's not possible to see both sides of the bike at the same time I can live with it.
Maybe a nice piece would be a finned primary with a hydraulic clutch as Mule has done.

Skiddy

Bigted

Two Stroke
I have seen their work up close.....very nice.....my personal feelings, have nothing to do with what looks like a great co. and great work, is why would I want to "fin" out the rt side of my bike and not the left......for me very very unbalanced look with no continuity. Do a finned clutch and that would catch my eye for now not for me.
LMT

Agreed, wish that company would do a lot of other 'speed parts' for bonnies.