Cool Bonnie parts

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Streetmaster - has a ton of parts for the new bonnie including a slick old school flat track type frame. Their entire ROLLING chassis weighs in at LESS than 100 pounds. Check them out at www.streetmaster.net

I've been outta the loop a while on bonnie parts and had never heard of them till I looked at So-Cal speed shops limited addition (only 20 to be built) "miler" based on the new bonnie and using speedmasters frame.

QuailGathering097_fs.jpg

Last edited:

em_dot

Street Tracker
Hey! Good to see you back.

Yea, I saw that Miler on Bikeexif.com this weekend. I think I remember one of Streetmaster's other flat tracker / street tracker in some magazine a year or so ago. I could have sworn that article said that Triumph Performance USA was doing their engines.

Tubeless spoked wheels... Nice! http://www.streetmaster.net/frame-kit.html

Ps. Additionally, if I remember correctly, Banke Performance is doing the tubeless spoked wheels too. http://www.bankeperformance.com/flattrack/rims.html

Last edited:

strokerlmt

Streetmaster - has a ton of parts for the new bonnie including a slick old school flat track type frame. Their entire ROLLING chassis weighs in at LESS than 100 pounds. Check them out at www.streetmaster.net

I've been outta the loop a while on bonnie parts and had never heard of them till I looked at So-Cal speed shops limited addition (only 20 to be built) "miler" based on the new bonnie and using speedmasters frame.

QuailGathering097_fs.jpg

John......man that is a nice bike. I spoke to someone at Streetmaster just before I put the grinding wheel to my lower rails. In hot summer weather not to sure about the oil coolers under the tank and above the engine. They have some very nice bike jewelry.
LMT

fender

Street Tracker
Thanks for the links, thay have some great looking bikes. I'm waiting to hear back from them on their sub frame oil cooler. Same as what rodburner did to his bonnie. They were reporting cooler oil temps. Will be interesting what they get for it once they call me back.

right-tube-connection2.jpg

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hmmm, I want it all. Except give me 17 inch carozerrias and clip ons. Be one hell of a fun track machine. I'd hate to drop it and hit that 900+ dollar cluch cover.

nohawk

Rocker
They have developed some interesting stuff. The lightened flywheel with MSD ignition is new to me and sounds badass. The primary cover and hyd. clutch are extremely cool. These guys can make fast bikes it looks like.

fender

Street Tracker
There products look really well designed. I heard back from them on the pricing of the in frame oil conversion, $650 along with a core exchange of your current lower fame rails. A little pricy, guess I'll find a local welder to mod mine.

Must...resist...buying...that...frame...Good thing I'm broke from buying the house.

Really, a Bonnie built in that frame with a modern USD front end, radial brakes, 17" wheels, and a 1087cc motor would be my dream Bonnie. Yes.

strokerlmt

Must...resist...buying...that...frame...Good thing I'm broke from buying the house.

Really, a Bonnie built in that frame with a modern USD front end, radial brakes, 17" wheels, and a 1087cc motor would be my dream Bonnie. Yes.

Now youuuu areeeee talkinggggggggg dream bike.
LMT

em_dot

Street Tracker
Bonnie built in that frame with a modern USD front end, radial brakes, 17" wheels, and a 1087cc motor would be my dream Bonnie.

Basically the Triumph version of that Santiago Choppers Cafe Racer. Now I want one...