Cool bike feature

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I'm always impressed by guys who can build bikes out of their imagination. They are more works of art than useful as a bike. If he's now riding an Aprilla, then he might be of the same opinion, unless he starts to chop that up.

Bonniebret

Rocker
I'm always impressed by guys who can build bikes out of their imagination. They are more works of art than useful as a bike. If he's now riding an Aprilla, then he might be of the same opinion, unless he starts to chop that up.

Amen, brother. Period correct bikes are nice but most are just a soulless collection of new parts assembled from a predetermined blueprint, i.e. make it look like the one in the pictures from that year.

nohawk

Rocker
Nothing fugly about that. Thats one of th coolest sporty customs ive seen.

I hope he got a Tuono at least.

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Cool bike except I hate those tiny tanks, they look ridiculous. The best bike is the one you get out and ride, I imagine the Aprilia is getting more miles racked up that that one did...

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
That little tank was able to go exactly 70 miles before running dry. Not THAT bad. But still, i wouldn't ride it for more than shows and in town stuff.

KIRK!

moped
Nothing fugly about that. Thats one of th coolest sporty customs ive seen.

I hope he got a Tuono at least.

Yep, 2005 Tuono with only 3800 miles on the clock. It's showroom condition. I was trying to trade for a Thruxton, but one never came around.