Conversation with Brother Dear

AceT100

Rocker
Almost a nightly thing in the Bay Area.....if its not crotch rockets, its the assholes in rice cookers.......

Remember folks, real cars lift the front wheels.....not spin them

strokerlmt

Pikey.....I'm with you 150% about personal expression and being different. The difference is that these dumb fucks blocking traffic etc are just pissing people off. They aren't being "different" they are using fast bikes and cars to fuck with people. 9 out of 10 times someone else gets hurt, are late, or misses picking up the kids or it costs them $$$. Public roads with young, old people with places to go not cool. I say bust em fuck em take their toys away.
LMT

LMT, agree with you totally. I'm in the backwoods now so don't experience this kind of crap. If this stuff is going down in the daytime then it's just damn wrong and they are stupid cunts, affecting the lives of ordinary people going about their daily business, and yep, chase the idiots down and bang them in jail. Long may they rot....

BUT, if they are just hooning around late at night when most of "respectable society" is either in bed or glued to the TV, not really doing anyone any harm, then I stand by my original post.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:

mark66

TT Racer
Pikey.....I'm with you 150% about personal expression and being different. The difference is that these dumb fucks blocking traffic etc are just pissing people off. They aren't being "different" they are using fast bikes and cars to fuck with people. 9 out of 10 times someone else gets hurt, are late, or misses picking up the kids or it costs them $$$. Public roads with young, old people with places to go not cool. I say bust em fuck em take their toys away.
LMT

Well said LMT. +1 on that!!!!!!!!!

AceT100

Rocker
Lately here the Police & CHP have been combining forces to bust these assholes by closing the off ramps in the area's where this crap is known to take place....and then blocking the rolling road block...with a rolling road block