Come to Calif: We Don't Arrest Speeders

Dawgone

Two Stroke
It's true, and "The Dude" from Oregon can prove it! He set a new unofficial record for Speeding Tickets received During Cambria '09.

106 on Hwy 1. :eeek:

That's right Triple Digits: One, Oh, Shit that's a Chippie, Six

Hope to see y'all here sometime, don't think I'll be leaving the Golden State anytime in the near future !

Cheers y'all

FrankieD

Scooter
I don't get it. Some dude got pulled over doing 106 MPH and its a state record? Is this post an exert from something larger?

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
It's true, and "The Dude" from Oregon can prove it! He set a new unofficial record for Speeding Tickets received During Cambria '09.

106 on Hwy 1. :eeek:

That's right Triple Digits: One, Oh, Shit that's a Chippie, Six

Hope to see y'all here sometime, don't think I'll be leaving the Golden State anytime in the near future !

Cheers y'all

So he received 106 tickets or he got a ticket for 106 mph or he got clocked at 106 and the cop said howdy - damn you're quick now beat it before I give ya a ticket !

em_dot

Street Tracker
I'm reading it to mean he just got a speeding ticket for going 106 mph, vice a set of handcuffs and a ride downtown.

Dawgone

Two Stroke
Well let's try this again.. Some of you may know I left comfortable Central Cal to go to the Maggie Valley Ralley last May. I was toolin along at a mind blowin 84 mph when I met Deputy Chester in Dawsonville Ga. Handcuffs, Booking Photos, Fingerprints, $260.00 and 5.5 hours later I finally arrived in Maggie Valley.

The point of the Story, which I obviously didn't do to good a job telling is, you can come to california and haul ass, all you'll get is a ticket....

He was doin 106mph (that's Miles Per Hour) on a lovely Friday Afternoon, during the Cambria New Triumph Bonneville Ralley, and that's a record for our event.

Case Closed, Bud feel free to delete the thread!

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Hey Chris - you missed your hearing date - now your wanted poster is on the Dawson post office wall.:)

Chester ain't happy.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Who and the Hell is 'The Dude'?

bonafide---he's the generous, gracious host of this heeere website/forum/alternate reality.

um ... I'm not from Oregon. Some other dude. - not The Dude.

BTW - let's clear some things up. DawGone rode thru the middle of a VERY historic small town in north Georgia that gets hammered with sportbikes buzzin thru on a constant basis ... and he did it on a Bonnie with some LOUD ass D&D underbike pipes and would NOT have been arrested if he had a driver's license from a State that doesnt consider itself a free standing republik ... read: Non Compact State. It had nothing to do with how fast he was actually going.

Bunch of GSP guys wont arrest bikes for triple digits ... but it is a law here in GA. 31mph over is an arrestable offense = reckless.

:chair:

mikenva

Rocker
dude i have read about that load ass bonnie.Think maybe you should lock that crazy man that owns that thing up, so we can be safe on the road?I hear hes a crazy rideing fucker too lol

Who and the Hell is 'The Dude'?
It's Jay from Ptown. He's known as the Dude on another forum. Not only did he get a ticket, but he went down 2 days before, along with Toby, another rider from Ptown. Jay's bike came out nearly unscathed, but Toby's Bonnie was trashed. Slid it under a guardrail on a 180 degree hairpin curve along the Cali coast. I was right behind them when they went down. If the guardrail wasn't there, which is usually the case along the coast in Cali, both riders would have gone over a clif to the ocean 300' below. Lucky indeed.

Cambria was a f'ing blast. Saw Carlos' (Man of Love) bad ass 1087 Bonnie. I performed a wheelie show for the Cambria crowd. Lots of good people. Will be returnin again next year. Here's my slideshow: http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/OREGONTHRUXTON/Cambria09/?albumview=slideshow

Shot this video one handed: http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/OREGONTHRUXTON/Cambria09/?action=view&current=MVI_0307.flv

Here's a vid of Carlos waking up his roomate with the 1087: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtNI...ronrebels&msg=17211.1&feature=player_embedded

Cambria_Wheelie1.jpg

Man of Love
IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Last edited:

Vendor
Well let's try this again.. Some of you may know I left comfortable Central Cal to go to the Maggie Valley Ralley last May. I was toolin along at a mind blowin 84 mph when I met Deputy Chester in Dawsonville Ga. Handcuffs, Booking Photos, Fingerprints, $260.00 and 5.5 hours later I finally arrived in Maggie Valley.

The point of the Story, which I obviously didn't do to good a job telling is, you can come to california and haul ass, all you'll get is a ticket....

He was doin 106mph (that's Miles Per Hour) on a lovely Friday Afternoon, during the Cambria New Triumph Bonneville Ralley, and that's a record for our event.

Case Closed, Bud feel free to delete the thread!

You are not aware of the other part of the story, that ends in Jay's ticket; Son.