cold!

drlapo

Hooligan
Its 11° and there is 18 inches of snow in my front yard
Time to retire to my man cave. I expect to come above ground again sometime in March with a completely rewired BSA, new tires on the BMW and maybe I can put that engine back together again for the Ducati 160

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey Doc, promise me if you dont' have that BSA wired by spring that you'll let me have it!! Hopefully that may motivate you to "Git er done" this winter....

drlapo

Hooligan
Hey Doc, promise me if you dont' have that BSA wired by spring that you'll let me have it!! Hopefully that may motivate you to "Git er done" this winter....[/QU

I have already rewired it once. I don't like it, so I'm going to do it again

No you can't have it, I have been restoring this bike since 1982

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
18" here in Vienna.

PC191921.jpg

PC191923.jpg

PC191929.jpg

PC191936.jpg

PC191938.jpg

Just a little bit.

Jim :cool:

Yeah we got 14 inches here. Pretty terrible. Managed to score myself some strepp throat just before Christmas too! So yeah, Winter. Awesome.

KingBear

Hooligan
View is the same out of my window, snow piled high and deep. This bear feels like going into hibernation. :yawn:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Ha Ha Ha! Only one or two baduns here. I could go for a ride (albeit cold as a Witches Tit when I did) a day ago. But, you'll get yers back, it's gonna get cold again.. Snow?? Hell, that's Winter for ya!

KingBear

Hooligan
Out of the frying pan and into the fire...

Or more like into the freezer...

I left cold, icy Maryland for colder, icier Colorado to spend Christmas with the kids & grandkids. Holy shit! Daytime highs here are colder than our overnight lows back home. Sub-zero wind chills, snow and ice everywhere... it seemed so much easier to deal with it when I was a college student in Utah. Now I'm just an old man with achy joints and no hair on my head to keep me warm.