Clutch slip

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Out for about 100 miles today, and noticed some slippage when rolling on hard around 5 grand or so. Did pipes and box so has some more power, and went up a tooth in the front right after purchase new, but she only has close to 3000 miles on her. Found a couple of threads regarding clutch, but was wondering if it was common. Any adjustment suggestions, oil. Don't want to get into installing heavier clutch at this stage in the game, but all suggestions are appreciated.:poke:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Adjust your clutch, the little turny nob at the clutch lever, should eliminate most of it. Same thing happened with mine. Still a tiny bit of slip but not noticeable enough to worry about.

MES

750cc
noticed some slippage when rolling on hard around 5 grand or so. Did pipes and box so has some more power
Both my buddys and my bike did the exact same thing. His not as much as mine. Probabally because he's lighter.

The fix is stiffer springs. No big deal.

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Oil is factory spec, dealer did 500 ml change. Will do oil myself from now on ,but haven't yet so not sure what spec is. Air temp approx 60 f