Central Texas Riders Unite

shinerman

Scooter
hey,all....I've been out of pocket for a while. Everyone still up for the ride next Saturday? I'm ready to get on the road.

ok, to clarify:

The date is Saturday Sept 26th.
The meeting place is the Y in Oak hill at 290 and 71. (there's a Jim's restaurant in the parking lot on the SW side of the intersection, next to where the closed down Albertson's is/was. We could meet there)

What's the meeting time and ride route?

adrianwhipp

Two Stroke
I just eliminated the rear fender before the kit arrived... NB says its gonna be 2weeks on backorder. :T

so no tailights/blinkers right now but ill try and sort it out... ride sounds like fun!

shinerman

Scooter
Jim's is perfect for the meet up - How about 9:00 AM ?

I'm trying to remember the route I took last time - I know we started in Dripping Springs to Johnson City, Fredricksburg, then to Kerrville - after that I'm a little lost - I'll have to look at a map - I do remember stopping at a cool little restautrant for lunch in Utopia.

I got a message from Trekr off the Rat Forum - he's in San Antone and wants to meet up I'll see where he is and when we can all hook up.

shinerman

Scooter
that route is perfect...and close to SA for anyone who wants to meet up from there.

I should have called in sick and went with you!

shinerman

Scooter
Hello all...looks like the rain will be clearing up later this week - should be a dry and partly cloudy 90 degree day for the ride - perfect weather.

Hey Sweat....maybe we should just follow that route you recently took?

hankmarx

750cc
Trekr, Sisterdale is about an hour and forty five minutes from the 9am start.
I hope I get to go, if a project is not right. I am working Saturday.