center stand question.

phil

Street Tracker
I got myself a center stand for my 2010 bonne se , but it didn't come with any instructions? Were could a person find them online, any ideas? I managed to assemble it , but I won't mind just make sure everything is in the rite place. thanks for time your gentlemen.

phil

Street Tracker
thanks kingbear, it looks like I put the bushing on the inside instead of the outside like these instruction said. I don't think I would make much of a difference? My kit came with two springs one inside of the other. But it seems to be working properly.

KingBear

Hooligan
Yeah, you need both springs for adequate tension. It's easiest to attach the springs if you use a cord or rope looped over the swing bar to pull them tight.

DIRK

750cc
if any of us need them i can send a file with the instructions just shoot me a note with the part number

Kirkus51

Hooligan
here's a pic of my centerstand. hope this helps.
P1000561.jpg

phil

Street Tracker
cool, that exactly how I did it. thanks guys. that spring really kick my butt though.lol..
Any thoughts on how to install knee pads on the tank, the wife bought me some accessories for Christmas and now it's warm enough to finally put the things together not to pest or anything. lol..

DIRK

750cc
set both in the sun a bit before ya stick and do not ride the bike for a bit to let the glue bond with the bike.

phil

Street Tracker
o.k. thanks, I put them on last night. There's still about 2-3 feet of snow in the back yard so it could be another few day till I take it for a ride. thanks for help, gentlemen.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Snow? April? Damn Dude, I hate to break the news but you live in the wrong part of the country man. We just had one of the busiest weekends of the year so far, So many rallies, poker runs, festivals, and miles of roads to ride, So little time in a day!
Seriously, this last weekend, I was damned glad to have a mesh jacket it was so warm and sunny! Really nice outside, we got to enjoy it before those hundred degree days set in on us down here. Which only mean a few things things- Babes in Bikinis at the beach and braless titties in t-shirts.
Honestly, it's hard to imagine why people ever settled in the Northern areas of the US.
Too doggone bad all I have is a dial up connection and it doesn't load pictures up very well as one of my friends (who happens to be a blond Double D cupper) posed for some very titilating photos. I tried to load her up already but unfortunatly it was a no-go. I guess they were just to much!:boobeyes:
Thaw out quick and have a great spring, y'all have a lot of catch up to do! :cheers:
BTW- anyone who is sitting on the fense trying to decide wether or not to go to the Avalanche Tour with Stone Sour, Halestorm, Skillet, Theory of a Deadman, etc.. GO! it's a great R&R show as the price to see Lzzy Hale and the drummer from Skillet is well worth the price of admission alone!:)

phil

Street Tracker
ahh! WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT...lol... you won't see any bikinis around here until june or july.. , but I did manage to take the bonne out yesterday and I had the best sleep I had in a long time... not sure what it is about a bike , but it just is... Thanks for the post, it kinda made my day. cheers mate.