Centennial logo as a transfer

Trying to obtain this as a transfer. Am preparing for a paint job and dont believe I am skilled enough to draw this freehand. Anyone know where I can obtain one?

100year-logo.jpg

Thanks Blackston
Have sent an enquiry. It looks like I have to purchase more than one, but hey am sure I can get rid of extras somehow. once again thanks

Was hoping to get the white in clear to be able to hide on paint but this is proving complicated so am opting for this one in 14cm X 7cm (thats the actual emblem size Not including background). At this stage dont know numbers I will be getting but anyone interested just post here and you can have for the actual cost per sticker. Except Blackston who gets one free.
If anyone can send this design as a larger graphic ( biggest I have is 975kb) please post here as the picture I provide will determine the final quality of the sticker.

Attachments

• hundredyrs.jpg
    hundredyrs.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well they got back to me and on a minimum order it works out $3 US EACH
($5 AUS)

I AM GOING AHEAD BUT HAVE ASKED FOR A quote on a larger volume to see if can bring price down more. The actual size (again re pricing) as you can see has changed and is slightly snmaller

Will offer in preference of those who show an interest first. so far :

Boof, Bonneville09er, Nick Morey, Ozbonnie

Please let me know if anyone else interested, as it will make easier to know how many to order and of course if there are lots then price will reduce further. (no one is obliged to purchase by showing an interest)

Have to give Blackston one as a finders fee and now BlueJ as a bribe :) So will PM you both for details where to send when I have them.

Attachments

• centsticker.jpg
    centsticker.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0