Caption Contest - 12/27/08 - kinda *nsfw*

koifarm

Hooligan
Hmmmmm, lets see.......After re-reading your post I apparently took an ambiguous slant to it, wasn't thinking, was on acid, didn't read it right, didn't process the info provided correctly, and otherwise misconstrued the ambiguity of the post to read what I found out was redundant information probably as a result from too much adolescent masturbation or lack of success with females at an early age, followed by imbibing far too much alcohol in my post adolescent-early adulthood period which resulted in a mass departure of brain cells which still follows me into late adulthood.
Considering that, it's a wonder I can ride a motorcycle around the block and survive it!! No wonder you get my posts like that!!!!

slowgator

750cc
Is That You or Me???

Hmmmmm, lets see.......After re-reading your post I apparently took an ambiguous slant to it, wasn't thinking, was on acid, didn't read it right, didn't process the info provided correctly, and otherwise misconstrued the ambiguity of the post to read what I found out was redundant information probably as a result from too much adolescent masturbation or lack of success with females at an early age, followed by imbibing far too much alcohol in my post adolescent-early adulthood period which resulted in a mass departure of brain cells which still follows me into late adulthood.
Considering that, it's a wonder I can ride a motorcycle around the block and survive it!! No wonder you get my posts like that!!!!

Koi: Don't feel like the Lone Ranger; after re-reading your post, I'm still not sure if you were referring to me or you!

What the hell? With this weather we both should be out riding!:gsxr:

koifarm

Hooligan
Koi: Don't feel like the Lone Ranger; after re-reading your post, I'm still not sure if you were referring to me or you!

What the hell? With this weather we both should be out riding!:gsxr:

Took a nice ride thismorning, and will take another one in just a bit, the New Years Eve temps are 70, bright and sunny with a nice breeze....perfect for a little toot on the bonnie.

I wonder how many guys are going to ride out in 08 and back in 09? I know skydivers used to like that, a few of my buddies who collect old farm engines have a thing where they fire the engines up at the stroke of midnight, who knows what else people do. Around here they fire guns up into the air....the wife and I sit around with cast iron pots over our heads till morning.