Can I say hello too?

Just a quick hello from the Land of Oz. Some of you know me some of you don't. :)

I am in Brisbane (or just outside really) and I have a serious addiction to my 03 Sprint RS that lesser man made drugs cannot compete with.

Thanks for the invite and the beers are on me.. :D

G'day Steven. Good to see you here. How's things on the Darling Downs? Getting much riding in? It's not too bad up here in Cairns. Though the last few days have been the coldest so far. It's long way from keeping me off my bikes (but I am staying off the tablelands).
I look forward to your uncensored opinions.
Scratch

Just a quick hello from the Land of Oz. Some of you know me some of you don't. :)

I am in Brisbane (or just outside really) and I have a serious addiction to my 03 Sprint RS that lesser man made drugs cannot compete with.

Thanks for the invite and the beers are on me.. :D

:) Hey Stevethechef, another welcome from the Gold Coast mate!!...beers are on you hey!!...well thats an invitation for a ride right there mate!!

Cheers man....:cool:

Stagger Lee

Street Tracker
Glad to see you got my invite. Hope to see a lot more of you on the forum.

just remember the rules, no saying tits, ass, bum or it's your round Stagger's :p

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome Chef! Glad your here! Sorry that it is wintertime over there but Scratch tortured us Americans last winter during the coldest months!:D