can anyone identify the mirrors in the bellacorse page for ace bars?

steamfitter

Two Stroke
hi all. i was checking out bellacorse's website tonight and i was looking at the ace bars. in the pic it shows some mirrors that use the stock holes but look like the mirrors from bar ends. anyone know what these are or where to get them? thanks, keith

Rocker

Two Stroke
Don't know about the stalks, but the mirror heads look to be the same as the ones I use. Aftermarket Emgo mirrors for Yamaha V Star and V Max. $30 for the pair, and now that I think of it they have stalks similar to the pic , I used my stock stalks,so you may be good to go.

Last edited:

BlackBonNYC

Two Stroke
they look a lot like Napoleons but the ones that you can screw in

there are napoleons just like the bar ends but with screws

dschief

750cc
Yamaha mirrors are reversed thread (left hand threads) on one side. That side will not work on a Triumph unless you use an adapter, or cut new threads with a left hand tap. I don't know if such an adapter is available, they make one to use right hand threads on a Yamaha. I'm sure someone makes a left hand thread tap, but I have never laid hands on one, but I've never needed one either.

Rocker

Two Stroke
Yamaha mirrors are reversed thread (left hand threads) on one side. That side will not work on a Triumph unless you use an adapter, or cut new threads with a left hand tap. I don't know if such an adapter is available, they make one to use right hand threads on a Yamaha. I'm sure someone makes a left hand thread tap, but I have never laid hands on one, but I've never needed one either.

I just checked the packages(I don't seem to throw anything away) and I bought two lt mirrors, they are sold seperately. They seem to have normal, clockwise to tighten, direction threads on them and the stalks will take the mirror head wherever you wish to rotate it so either two lts or two rts would do it.

Last edited:

dschief

750cc
You don't know how many times saving the packaging has saved my ass or made it easy to give someone info. I'm a freaking pack rat when it comes to useless crap, ask my wife!

steamfitter

Two Stroke
finally got a reply from bellacorse about these. it seems they are a "napoleon fairing mirror" with bonneville adapter. price is $165! think i will just stick with the nap bar ends. they do look pretty badass though.-keith

steamfitter

Two Stroke
just looked at dennis kirk's website. they definetly look like the ones. anybody have an idea how to attach these to the stock mirror holes. it says they are 10mm right hand threads. i am trying to invision what i could put in the holes and then screw these in.