Cafe Racer

79t140

Scooter
What's HD Theater? Is that a sister channel of Discovery or will it be aired directly on Discovery?
Thanks

mark66

TT Racer
What's HD Theater? Is that a sister channel of Discovery or will it be aired directly on Discovery?
Thanks

Yes its part of the Discovery network shown in HD. The shows on HD Theater are not the same as Discovery channel, at least in my area.

Bob80220

Scooter
Here in Denver, Colorado on Comcast it is channel 663 and it is labeled HDT... There are 2 segments of Cafe Racer showing at 7:00 and 7:30 PM MST on October 13...it also shows again at various times over the following few days.

Bob

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hah, they filmed part of it at the dallas rockers vs mods last year, my buddy rico was interviewed for it.

I receive it on Comcast HD channel.
they have something called Motorcycle Monday- they run the Isle of Man TT- Twist the Throttle- American Chopper

cinemastar07

Scooter
Was gonna post this if someone did not already.....I am SOOOOO psyched for this. HD Theater has been running "Motorcycle Mondays" all last month or so...had some great docs called "Twist the Throttle", which went through the history of a bunch of companies. Unfortunately they were more angled towards sport bikes...and there was no "Triumph" episode. Hope this little series fills the void.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
I really want to set my DVR for the show but it does not show up on the listing. I hope we get it here in NC on Time Warner Cable????

curezee

Street Tracker
I really want to set my DVR for the show but it does not show up on the listing. I hope we get it here in NC on Time Warner Cable????

I have Time Warner here in SC and HD Theater is channel 1270. If you go onto Time Warner's website and type in your zip code you can get the channel listings.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Oct 13, 9:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

The history and development of the café racer motorcycle is explored. Former street racers from England and custom motorcycle builders are interviewed.

Oct 13, 9:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 2
TV-G

The retro high-performance motorcycle scene is explored, documentary style. Attend Mods and Rockers meet in Dallas; Meet singer Billy Joel and other cutting-edge builders and enthusiasts keeping the classic British café racer motorcycle alive.

Oct 14, 12:00 am
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

The history and development of the café racer motorcycle is explored. Former street racers from England and custom motorcycle builders are interviewed.

Oct 14, 12:30 am
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 2
TV-G

The retro high-performance motorcycle scene is explored, documentary style. Attend Mods and Rockers meet in Dallas; Meet singer Billy Joel and other cutting-edge builders and enthusiasts keeping the classic British café racer motorcycle alive.

Oct 14, 4:00 am
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

Oct 14, 4:30 am
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 2
TV-G

Oct 14, 5:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

Oct 14, 5:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 2
TV-G

Oct 17, 4:00 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 1
TV-G, CC

Oct 17, 4:30 pm
(30 minutes)

Remind Me

Cafe Racer
Episode 2
TV-G

Damn, sounds like a great programme and I'll probably have to wait a year or two before it comes here. Is there anyone here with enough digital savvy to throw it up on Youtube or Vimeo?

Cheers,

Pikey.

Yep, we get "Twist the Throttle" here but it's not a live feed. US satellite footprint doesn't stretch this far so it's all syndicated reruns. I'll just have to ignore the comments on this thread and wait.... ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
I saw it advertised this morning so went through the guide and found it, set up the DVR to record all episodes and will sit back and enjoy some desent TV. It seems like it's being played at all hours of the day & some episodes back to back.
I need to get me one of them DVD recorders and start a video library.

Hey mate,

Just Googled "Hulu" to see what it was as I have never heard of it. Went to their website and seems feeds are only available in the US so I'd have to set up some kind of proxy to fool it into thinking my PC is in the US. Too much trouble - I'll just wait..... ;-)

Enjoy the show!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited: