Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Next Cafe Bike Night in Sarasota Florida 1-1-2009

at

Fuel Cafe
2161 Siesta Dr
Sarasota, FL 34239

First Thursday of every month

Oops, my bad, all of the info WAS there= looks like I'm the weenie... (aint the first time)
Good to meet ya tonight mmelvis and thanx for the heads up on the Cafe Night. You have a cool bike and the sound of your Emgos was great. I've gotta have a set now.

mmelvis

moped
Was a good gathering, 2nd cafe bike night Held at Fuel Cafe in Sarasota. There about 40 bikes total and several Triumphs. Had a great time and got to meet Goin-Commando, great Bonnie.

dscf0004xn9.jpg

dscf0010qs1.jpg

dscf0012dq1.jpg

dscf0015mm0.jpg

dscf0025jy4.jpg

BillTheCat

Scooter
Man it looks like great fun Guys lots of Triumph old Bemers and the two smokers I for one love em that RD400 was one Cool bike in the day. :rockon:

Jbird77

Scooter
Rd400

Guy who owns the RD400 let me take it for a spin. Bike started on the first kick and ran like a top. He also has one that is cafed with a stage 2 that will run almost a 12 flat quarter mile. I think he has 7 in all.

brass

Two Stroke
Guy who owns the RD400 let me take it for a spin. Bike started on the first kick and ran like a top. He also has one that is cafed with a stage 2 that will run almost a 12 flat quarter mile. I think he has 7 in all.

He must go by the name of God!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Jbird77

Scooter
I missed it! Damn!!:mad2: I had to work late and could not make it. Oh well I'll be there this week hope to see you there.

P.s. dropped you a PM

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Went to the Fuel Cafe again, had a good time. Lots of bikes, but most were new plastic covered Asian bikes this time. Took pics of the ones that I liked:

100_1336.jpg

100_1334.jpg

100_1339.jpg

100_1347.jpg