Bye bye Billy

T

tattooedcouple

I was just making fun of him...seen the super putty comercial...

koifarm

Hooligan
One can only hope they will pull all his adv. Nice guy but personally I can't fucking stand his voice. Thank God for "mute" buttons on remotes......

EDG1911

Street Tracker
1695cmt.jpg

Bonniebret

Rocker
Having worked for years in marketing I'm so bummed about this. After watching Pitchmen I finally "got it" and really learned to respect him. There really is an art to infomercials. I spoke to the inventor of one of the products he pitched (What Odor?) and she said he was very genuine.

I remember watching him film a commercial. Billy was in front of the camera taking deep breaths getting into character. They called action and he just launched into THE voice. It actually gave me goosebumps he was so good. Regardless of what people thought no doubt he was the best at his job and made a lot of people very wealthy.

koifarm

Hooligan
Heard on NPR this AM that he had complained to his wife that he hit his head on something during a rough landing that day. Something to look for in the news....
Goes to show you, could happen any time.....

ricky

Street Tracker
Heard on NPR this AM that he had complained to his wife that he hit his head on something during a rough landing that day. Something to look for in the news....
Goes to show you, could happen any time.....

For those that refuse to wear your motorcycle helmet, re read the above.