Hedge

American Infidel
Buchanan quoted semi polished excel rims 36 or 40 hole the following:

2.50/17 $180.00
3.50/17 $215.00

Lace and true - $97.00 each
Front spoke set $108.00
Rear spoke set $120.00

Everything comes semi polished. The rims say EXCEL on them in red.

Polishing (it removes the Excel logo as well)

PS - prcies are subject to change at a moments notice by the company; as in all things!

Spokes $56.00 per set
Rims $85.00 each

So the total for both rims and spokes sets is $623.00
Rims and spokes sets all polished like chrome $905.00

You have to supply the hub and if you want it polished you have to do it.

Once you supply the hub their turn around time is 7-10 business days.

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Here are the excel rims (polished) in 17 inch - 4.25 rear and 3.5 front, Buchanan HD SS spokes. Stock hub color - spokes are not polished. The rims will be so perfect from Buchanan that people will asked if they are chrome.

CIMG0905.jpg

CIMG0907.jpg

Bonafide

NBR founder
That red piping on the edge of the rim isnt tape or paint ... it 's a reflection of his wife's RED car that's parked in the garage!!

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Come on you guys!!!! I didn't know about Buchanan rims until now! and you gotta know that i'm near my credit card's limit!!!!

THANX ALOT!

:mad:

:D

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Just pass the basket around a 2nd time . . . the sheep will never know! :D

Hey, my sheep are smarter than you think! Some are catching on to the "one mod a week" I got going on.

...and they hate the basket the first time around, what makes ya think they're gonna like it the second?

:)

Hawk

Scooter
hub

Buchanan did my front wheel, Woody's Wheelworx did my rear.
They both are slightly larger than normal.
Work done (by both) perfect.

The hubs?
Could be better I think.
I'm waiting for a high quality CNC alternative to build up a second set of wheels.

As can be seen in John's photos- the things are like jewels when they come back.

That hub is almost here, I'm supposed to be gauging interest for Jenks who is about done with the manufacturing of them in the uk. Are you interested.

Skinthead

Two Stroke
If Jenks is designing a hub that can actually be laced without a degree in engineering YES......a very loud resounding YES! if it actually uses a spoke pattern that makes sense.....YES!

Skint

Skinthead

Two Stroke
There are ways to make these spoke rims tubeless, but I am not going thru the details here......I don't want the liability if someone tries it....I am seriously considering it.....

Skint

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
That hub is almost here, I'm supposed to be gauging interest for Jenks who is about done with the manufacturing of them in the uk. Are you interested.

Is he not also designing a front hub set up to accept dual disc? I could be very interested in this for Scott's TT special.

Skinthead

Two Stroke
There is a lowbuck way to do it too. I like the looks of that alpina setup though. looks like the BMW wheel setup on some of the R bikes (I believe that is the right model i am thinking about).

No need for dual discs up front. Just adds more weight,a nd will slow the bike down more than anything. The front brake is capable of a stoppy now....why do you need more than that? Good pads make a world of difference.....EBC HH pads are a joy!

Skint