BUB Speed Trials...

Flaco

750cc
BUB Trials are done at the Bonneville Salt Flats.

Jim (Cereal KLR) did you make it this year?
Must see your pic's and did you guys race?

I wanted so bad to attend this year but a relapse w/ the big-C prevented me from completing my build. I was C-free for 9 months when she reared her ugly head again. I was extremely lucky as I was one of 5 people here in Tucson that were selected for third stage clinical trials at the University of AZ Cancer Research Center. I have completed the 6 month trial and so far so good! I will be monitored untill the end of January as the study is now blind…

Hey, I feel great and am working on the bike again. Money is short however my hope is to have it in a finished state within a few months, so maybe I can take her to BUB next year and hit 135 MPH!:cheer:

Flaco,
aka
Allin…

Cereal KLR

Two Stroke
Hi Allin!

Been off here for awhile messing with projects and stuff. Sorry to hear you had a setback but glad you are responding to the treatments.

Yes we did go to Bub`s again this year and I picked up 17 mph over last year on my old Kawasaki. Now at 128.704 by adding a 3psi fuel pump,pingel petcock and small GPZ drag fairing.

Hope you can make it out next year, I will help in any way I can to get you the ride of your life out there.

Regarding the above Youtube video,Tom went 200 + this year. First Triumph triple to do so.

Attachments

• 2013 bonneville speed trials sunday 012.jpg
    2013 bonneville speed trials sunday 012.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013 bonneville speed trials sunday 011.jpg
    2013 bonneville speed trials sunday 011.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Flaco

750cc
I'll see you soon my friend! Say Hi to Pops for me!
What's up with you?
Miss you too!

Allin…

Skeeter

Rocker
I'll see you soon my friend! Say Hi to Pops for me!
What's up with you?
Miss you too!

Allin…

been workin on my old '50 truck and dad has been workin on a few bikes. just got done his norton. now hes workin on a cb750
dont mean to hijack the thread but heres a few pictrures of what weve been up to

Attachments

• IMG_20131007_181240.jpg
    IMG_20131007_181240.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20130919_113615.jpg
    20130919_113615.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0