Brazil

Gretsch

Rocker
The only cool thing about my job is that I get to travel a bit. This week I'm in Brazil. Sal Paulo to be exact. Cool city. Tonight I got to smoke a Cuban cigar (Castro still sucks) and sip an Irish whiskey. Anyone ever been here? What do I NEED to see in the short time I'm here? I wanted to surf (just learned last week in San Diego) but I don't have the time. Women are beautiful here too but I still thing Argentina had better.

P.S. Just as in all of Latin America the motorcycle riders here are crazy brave. Lane splitting and daredevil lane changes are the norm. Oh yeah, and they do it with 125-250cc bikes. Huge balls! Huge! :motorbike2:

P.P.S I'm going to sneak some Cuban cigars back... Don't tell The Dude.... or his doggies. ;)

Last edited:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
and my friend where are the pictures????? You mention beautiful women and no pictures???? Get your ass out there to surf and take the camera to the beach!!! Enjoy that cigar too!

DandyDoug

750cc
Always wanted to get down there, been to almost every country in Central America, Venesuela , and Columbia. For the most part nice people and great food.