Brass etching

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
fu5bpl.jpg

Rather than do patches i decided to make my club brass badges.

I etched these in brass. They will have 2 pop rivets to secure it to the jacket.

Ill post a photo of what mine looks like on my jacket tomorrow.

339irtz.jpg

www.lastplacers.com

21jd5iq.jpg

Last edited:

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
very cool....do a triumph one....i'll purchase one from you...
LMT

Interesting idea...

Maybe Ill make a template, people can pick an image and some text for the top and bottom.

I would need to break down time and supplies to see what actual cost it. I'm thinking $25 shipped would make me about $10 profit. Not bad, it would take me an hour to make it. So I think that would be fair.

Who is up for that?

mark66

TT Racer
Interesting idea...

Maybe Ill make a template, people can pick an image and some text for the top and bottom.

I would need to break down time and supplies to see what actual cost it. I'm thinking $25 shipped would make me about $10 profit. Not bad, it would take me an hour to make it. So I think that would be fair.

Who is up for that?

You can put me down for one. Not sure what I'd want, I'm not good at design, but if you had some kind of generic triumph one that would be fine with me.

Interesting idea...

Who is up for that?

I'm up for it. If you start doing custom orders... I have a couple ideas. :D

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
If you have a design you want, that will work too. Has to be BLACK AND WHITE, NO grey. Half tones are ok. Ill process the rest of the way.

Vector, or 300DPI at 2.5 inches wide.

Otherwise, ill work this week on a template and some cool designs. Can be 3 inch square too. I hate cutting circles anyways.

strokerlmt

If you have a design you want, that will work too. Has to be BLACK AND WHITE, NO grey. Half tones are ok. Ill process the rest of the way.

Vector, or 300DPI at 2.5 inches wide.

Otherwise, ill work this week on a template and some cool designs. Can be 3 inch square too. I hate cutting circles anyways.

As i said I'm in.....I was just thinking teh plane old triumph wings in brass.....but hey u da artisttttt.....
LMT

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Shoot I like the puddin head guy in the center. Mebbe a ride to live and your city on the outside. I assume if it's riveted on you could possibly put it on the side panels??

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Custom work. As of right now. $25 shipped.

If you can supply art and text ill make it. Otherwise, wait a week and ill post templates for you to pick from.

You can also have the pudding bowl guy if you want!

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Here are some more examples of what I can do... These sizes require ALOT more work... No idea how to price anything this large yet. The photos take the most time.

Please note the burns and destruction are not intentional. The process I use IS SUPER PRIMITIVE... Its random, i love the style... I cant make them perfect if i wanted too.

2l90189.jpg

153nptk.jpg

Last edited:

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Here is what the first plate design was for. I did an art show with a bunch of these guys in San Francisco a few years ago. Yeah, I'm pretty fucked up in the head.

Yes, the skull is real. Bobcat. 90 percent of the blood is fake. 10% came from an X-Acto accident.

9rkk1c.png

Kirkus51

Hooligan
So many design things. I also like this. I'm a fan of certain Twilight Zone episodes. This one in particular.

Attachments

• to serve man patch.jpg
    to serve man patch.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0