Boy Floats Away In Balloon !!

strokerlmt

My wife saw the family on a TV show. I respect her opinion greatly. She says the father is a complete whack job......the poor wife is submissive and told what to do and say......and the father craves attention with all his loose screws. After reading all the non tabloid news I believe that this idiot staged this.....a lot of good people were called into action to save a young boy. The worst thing is what he is teaching his children. The sooner the kids get into a stable environment the better.

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
My wife saw the family on a TV show. I respect her opinion greatly. She says the father is a complete whack job......the poor wife is submissive and told what to do and say......and the father craves attention with all his loose screws. After reading all the non tabloid news I believe that this idiot staged this.....a lot of good people were called into action to save a young boy. The worst thing is what he is teaching his children. The sooner the kids get into a stable environment the better.

I saw it too, and completely agree that the father is an idiot, and dangerous for his kids!

Though it is well known now that it was staged, imagin the real cost of all that went down? I hope they have to pay for it all!

Jim :cool:

KingBear

Hooligan
Y'know it's tough to say which is more stupid - letting your child float away in a balloon, or pretending to let your child float away in a balloon.:pick:

strokerlmt

For me its all the kids........the Dad is a lost cause. Done...put a fork in him....he will not change probably can't. Just another knobbbbbbbbb. Hope the children get a break. They are young enuff to turn around.
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
Same here Stroker,
Those kids need some stability and direction in their lives, they should be taken from the parents and sold as slaves in Africa, you can get good $ these days for a young white kid.....
All kidding aside, I do feel sorry for the kids, shows you what can happen when you have a permissive whack job as a parent, it's sad that mom hasn't taken them and gotten away from this idiot but there may be a glimmer of hope on the horizon if and when dad goes to prison somewhere....he needs psychological evaluation and help, hopefully peer pressure in prison will do him some good...unless they tuck him away in a mental institution.
Very complex issues here on this one....if you have sympathy for the father, look at the whole incident as a "cry for help".....lmao....well, he got it!

strokerlmt

haven't seen the news for awhile but read today that the wife admitted to the authorities that the moron father planned the whole thing, told the kids to lie to auth and media, knew the son was hiding in the hse, lied to authorities about the boy being in the ballon........
F.....ing moron. If the kids stay around that idiot they will be done. No future for them.
Idiot wife .....but probably emotionally abused and scared to stand up to the jerk.
Hope he goes to jain and meets someone nice in the cell block.

EDG1911

Street Tracker
yeah....MJ in heaven...good one!!

HeeHee...shmon...

1iegxf.jpg

:sheephqr: