Bonnielass withdrawal

Mahart

Two Stroke
Where do yo find a water hole like that? Around N TX we have mud holes, not nearly as picturesque, and you have to share with the cows.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
A one, a two, and JUMP!!

bonnielass jumps.jpg

WHEE!!!

bonnielass splashes.jpg

KERSPLASH!

And then...

bonnielass shrieks.jpg

Jesus FUCK that's cold!!!

HA HA HA! That was so Awesome!! LOL You guys Rock... :headbang2:

cynr1023

TT Racer
Blue, you should definitly poster size the maiden coming up out of the water picture and put it in your den/man room! :D

BonnieLass

Uncensored
if he does I'll have an even bigger one printed of his little romp in the water. ;) (I'm assuming you don't want to see that!)

Cautionary Note: If you see water that is this clear... (hmm, I jumped from a three-BonnieLass-tall ledge and didn't touch the bottom, so it's how deep?? and yet I can clearly see the pebbles on the bottom.)
DSC_4979_web.jpg

You just KNOW it's gotta be cold.

See the narrow ledge dividing these two pools? I jumped into the right hand side.
DSC_4980_web.jpg

See the top of the ledge reflected in the water?
DSC_4978_web.jpg

Hah! No, you don't... you're looking straight through the water. That's the bottom of the arch that I intended to swim under to get to the left side pool... except I couldn't force the survival portion of my brain stem to allow me to submerge again!

BonnieLass

Uncensored
P.S.

Despite any resemblance to Texas, this is actually near the village of Glenbrittle, Isle of Skye, Scotland (close enough to the Talisker distillery to make people jump into insanely cold water)

I suspect Glen was the first person to find out just how cold the water is...

78gold

Two Stroke
Glenbrittle

Does look cold,
You assume correctly Bonnielass, however with water that cold probably wouldnt tell anyway.:eeek:

koifarm

Hooligan
What a gorgeous place to cavort. Water is amazingly clear, you must have checked depth before committing to the jump, with water that clear you could easily find it suddenly shallow.
And why not show BlueJ's jump....might be fun to see how "tiny" his nether parts shrunk to in that cold....hahahahaha!!!
Nice to have you guys back for sure....we've missed you terribly. Please post more pictures of your trip, it's one of the places on my bucket list for sure...strikingly beautiful country and great people and pubs....
And thank you, Bonnielass for sharing that wonderful sequence of you diving in the pool....it's priceless! One for the record books!
koi

BonnieLass

Uncensored
And why not show BlueJ's jump....might be fun to see how "tiny" his nether parts shrunk to in that cold....hahahahaha!!!

As you already know, BlueJ's a bigger man than me. I don't have a nice series of photos of him bravely jumping in because he did it the hard way... an inch at a time yelping, "oh my balls! my balls!" as he eased in from shore.